Male or Female?

• Thread starter fukwitit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I wanna say 85% sure only because i cant see a distinct sack but those do look like sack clusters forming but the pic is a little blurry can u get better more clear pix of a couple other sites where u see that?
Normally u would see a little tiny tear drop shaped calyx with a couple tiny lil hairs poking out if it was female and a sack or cluster of sax forming for a male that look more like footballs on the end of fishing line.
Get some better pix is the only way to say 100% positive and i hear u the most nicest plants out of the bunch do end up males most of the time unfortunetly.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
You could wait another day or so to be sure, but I'm still guessing that you're just going to see more male flowers forming.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea i can see clearly its a male lol just didnt wanna say 100% on the blurry pic but yea sucks for sure sorry man

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup, 100% male. Just for future reference. The males tend to be the more vigorous, taller growing of the bunch. This isnt 100% always the case, but more times than not(within the same strain that is). Males tend to grow taller so they can rain pollen down on the female plants below. Thats why it was probably one of your Fav's.

lucky weed

lucky weed

:( sorry for your loss mate. yeah! was looking at the pics and i can say, it's a male.. you said you pull it out from the garden. did you just throw it away? why not make it a root rub? just a suggestion... :)

Top Bottom