Male Or Female?

• Thread starter luck78113
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGanja420

GrowGanja420

Those are just stipules not pistils. the pistil hairs (two of them) will protrude out from a calyx, which usually is tear shaped.
Actually, you can see the stipules in the picture also, those are not the same looking thing when i look at it.

Bannacis

Bannacis

GG420 on your last pic, the one circled stipule might be the start of new branch (petioles)??? maybe...and the one you have circled pistil is stipules.
There is the weird single fuzzy hair bottom right... that's about were a calyx should grow.
Cannabis does have the strange hairs and what nots... So I would say to wait and see as she grows on here.

Stoneage00

Stoneage00

Any luck on the sex gg420. hope you don't mind but I have the same question my self female or male i know looks like the pic tinderthumb posted above but not sure maybe I should wait for pistols but if someone could let me know that would mean alot
IMG 20170215 133106
IMG 20170215 124656

Junk

Junk

@Stoneage00 Here is a bunch of pics of males. You will see pollen sacks develop like below. If it's F, hairs will come out instead of the sack dropping, or multiple sacks developing.

Males, you will actually see what look like testicles forming. The shape initially is similar, but F will eventually put hairs out of those sacks. M won't.

Also, just fyi, some people refer to the stipules as "spurs." It's not the correct term. But if you hear it, you will know what it means. Sometimes they are long and wispy, sometimes they are short and blunt, like a small Hershey's Kiss. When they are long and thin, sometimes people confuse it with the pistil.

These are pics from people on here asking about sex. They are not mine.
20170205 102510
KIMG0456
SANY0336

So that is what you are looking for. Sometimes, it's just too early to tell. I just put a round in the cloner to sex them, and one cut had King Kong balls on day 3! A lot of the others, it's been 10 days, and I still can't tell. You're looking for pistils or nut sacks. They show up when they show up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom