Male Or Female?

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herbalise

Herbalise

12/12 from seedlings leaning towards female what you think growers?

Male or female
Male or female 2
Male or female 3
MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

12/12 from seedlings leaning towards female what you think growers?
Kind of hard to tell from the pics, but she will let you know for sure very soon. The new growth from the fan leaves is still a little young. Most my girls show very strong stipule growth, usually growing long and crossing each other. But not always. Also my males seem to want to shoot for the sky while the girls chill and stack nodes close together during veg. The calyx or pollen sacks can be very deceiving at first. They can look very much alike on some strains. Sacks can even seem to be shooting pistils at first only to fatten up and break your heart. But I'm sure very soon your going to have pistils shooting out everywhere. Good luck, your leaves look healthy and they should give you a nice harvest.

1108162033b
1108162033a
Herbalise

Herbalise

Kind of hard to tell from the pics, but she will let you know for sure very soon. The new growth from the fan leaves is still a little young. Most my girls show very strong stipule growth, usually growing long and crossing each other. But not always. Also my males seem to want to shoot for the sky while the girls chill and stack nodes close together during veg. The calyx or pollen sacks can be very deceiving at first. They can look very much alike on some strains. Sacks can even seem to be shooting pistils at first only to fatten up and break your heart. But I'm sure very soon your going to have pistils shooting out everywhere. Good luck, your leaves look healthy and they should give you a nice harvest.
Thank you for your reply

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

I get better pics tomorrow
Get some tight pics were the fan leaves are coming out with the new growth. It's hard to tell for about the first week or so of flower. New growth in this area can look like pistils but turn out to be just new leafs. Hope for the best, except the worst and grow on.
1015161548f
1022161727e

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

I know your all from around this globe. But today is Thanks Giving in my neighborhood. Pease, and enjoy your day, every day. Some day these fools will see who we are. And this globe will be one, as we are here. Right wrong too much too little, big small male female, Grow on. The days of looking over your shoulder are disappearing fast. I'll take a hit over a shot any day of the week. In time my friends.

Latest posts

Top Bottom