Male Or Female

• Thread starter Aolelon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Aolelon

Hello. I was curious if anyone could help me sex these 2 plants. I am pretty sure they are male but I would just like got get some confirmation if I can. They are about a week in flower. I have 4 plants all together and 2 are for sure female. These ones just look weird. Definitely look like little balls in some nodes. These are the best pics I could come up with. 3 of each plant.

Thanks for the input.

Male or female
Male or female 2
Male or female 3
Male or female 4
Male or female 5
Male or female 6
C

CoxyOfTheUK

Im fairly new to growing but I would say they are definitely males. all my plants have always had a pair of hairs (ladies legs) rather than balls showing within the 1st 2 weeks of flipping to flower
The only time I have seen something similar to that was when I did some blue cheese auto flower that didn't get looked after very well but they also showed 2 hairs sticking out so they was possibly hermies.
If in doubt take em out
I would leave them another week to see if they change as it could be a bit to early to tell
But as I say I haven' been growing very long sooooooo Yeh slate me if I'm wrong keyboard warriors

J

Jack royal

Sure looks male to me. I just pulled a bunch of males after my flip. If from seed the tops should look like a berry (rasberry, blackberry). I've seen tops before nodal growth and vice versa best check both because at your stage you can't really be definitive in your judgement. Take them to the side of the room if you need the light for another plant if your concerned about it taking light. Another week wont hurt because the sacks wont open for atleast 2 maybe 3 weeks after really showing. Just leave them and if your concerned after you make your decision bag them with a plastic bag while in thier pot zip tie the stalk and cut him down so you dont spread any pollen if any sacks have popped. I don't pull until I confirm 100% that it's male or female i suggest you do the same.

A

Aolelon

Thanks I figured they were I just wanted to be 100%. I cut em down

Top Bottom