Male Or Hermie? New Grower Help.

• Thread starter SM1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SM1

SM1

I am a new grower and this morning I found pollen sacs on my plant it's pretty big already and I know for sure its either a male or a hermie but I'm not 100%. I know I have a full female growing I can see pistils and no pollen sacs so my question is can anybody help me out and give me a definite male or hermie plant thank you all. Also what should I do with the plant it's so nice to just let it die. Or is this a lost cause.

Male or hermie new grower help
Male or hermie new grower help 2
Male or hermie new grower help 3
Male or hermie new grower help 4
L

Loudsmoke

I have a question aswell can you tell me if a male can be bushy like this plant?

20170712 060936
L

Loudsmoke

I am a new grower and this morning I found pollen sacs on my plant it's pretty big already and I know for sure its either a male or a hermie but I'm not 100%. I know I have a full female growing I can see pistils and no pollen sacs so my question is can anybody help me out and give me a definite male or hermie plant thank you all. Also what should I do with the plant it's so nice to just let it die. Or is this a lost cause.
Yea deff a male man always sucks ti put all that timebin had 2 of em on me last year

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

How can you tell if a bushy plant is a male w/o 1st inspecting it closer? I can top and sc a plant to make it bushy.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

why would a male not make a bush it can do any thing a fem can do but give u some dank buds

L

Loudsmoke

Just beem told males have less leaves and are more streatched

SM1

SM1

I have a question aswell can you tell me if a male can be bushy like this plant?
Mine looks like that big bushy preflowers on the tips but pollen sacs underneath and it does suck when you put so much time into it. But some people say you can use males to make concentrates?

L

Loudsmoke

Mine looks like that big bushy preflowers on the tips but pollen sacs underneath and it does suck when you put so much time into it. But some people say you can use males to make concentrates?
Yea you can even make weed butter

Reactions: SM1
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

u can but there is almost no thc in the male plant id think u would have to take the hole plant and get u 1/4g of concentrate

Reactions: SM1
Top Bottom