Male? Or to early

• Thread starter Burnnriichh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burnnriichh

Burnnriichh

I just had to post this plant it’s growing so funny I’m pretty sure it’s going to be a male what do you think? Or is it too early

Male or to early
Male or to early 2
Male or to early 3
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Looks healthy nice start a bit leggy it could be male they normally go tall quick I watched it this summer with NL#1 just keep your eyes open ...👀👍

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Probably your light making it stretch like that? What light you using

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Way too early to determine sex, and in my opinion, needs a lot more light. When they only have a few leaves and are that tall, the plant is trying to increase the intensity of the light hitting it. Using lower light levels is a known way to increase the stretch in vegging plants, so if possible, I would try to give it a lot more light. What type of medium are you using? Keep up the good work!

GasNGrapes

GasNGrapes

If it doesn’t show sex by third set of nodes
Take a cutting put it in water and put it in the short light duration part of your house on a window sill or something.

Ina week or less it’ll show the sex usually in a few days.

hope this helps it’s what I do for in feminized weds when looking for a mother plant.

Burnnriichh

Burnnriichh

If it doesn’t show sex by third set of nodes
Take a cutting put it in water and put it in the short light duration part of your house on a window sill or something.

Ina week or less it’ll show the sex usually in a few days.

hope this helps it’s what I do for in feminized weds when looking for a mother plant.
Thanks for the advice

Latest posts

Top Bottom