Male or ???

• Thread starter Tech4523
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tech4523

Tech4523

Hi guys

I was told the seeds were fem but looking at this one could it be male ?

Male or
Male or 2
Male or 3
Male or 4
weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
Ah, yes. There will always be that pit in your stomach when otherwise it looks like awesome. Sorry about that, I take no pleasure in calling that shot. Seen too many in my outside days and why I use clones these days indoors. I still use seed outdoors, because its way better than transplanting if you can do that. I'm picky and impatient. A terrible combination.

Tech4523

Tech4523

Ah, yes. There will always be that pit in your stomach when otherwise it looks like awesome. Sorry about that, I take no pleasure in calling that shot. Seen too many in my outside days and why I use clones these days indoors. I still use seed outdoors, because its way better than transplanting if you can do that. I'm picky and impatient. A terrible combination.
Yeah these seeds were found in smoke....I knew a guy who had ethos genetics found 4 seeds in a QP of Snowball well enjoying....2 popped was hoping to mother them....well one left 🤞 guess I can't ask for much from a bag of awesome smoke lol too bad I wasn't a breeder the male would be worth something..

Oh well the rest are all started from quality ordered seeds so 🤞

I was just hoping someone would of said I seen a female like that before 😂🤣 but deep down I all ready knew ⚰☠

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
And now, you are on the road to being a farmer. The farmer has to know how to parse that shit. As I say, good work!

And you have broken through a cognitive block that many suffer from. Wishes do not make reality. It is what it is.

Top Bottom