Male Plant?!

• Thread starter Diane11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diane11

Diane11

so here are two pics of what I believe to be a male. You all agree with me? They just made one week in flower yesterday. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Kinda looks hermie

Male plant
Male plant 2
G gnome

G gnome

Looks like a male to me......
Got any pix in good light?

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Not hermie, Just your average male.
If you put a 1" layer of worm castings on the soil surface, those white flies will go away.

Aloha,
Wee 'zard

Diane11

Diane11

Not hermie, Just your average male.
If you put a 1" layer of worm castings on the soil surface, those white flies will go away.

Aloha,
Wee 'zard
Aloha!! Yeah, I figured so. Bye bye Allen....:(
Lol, thanks for the advice but the white stuff is diatomaceous earth from the other day, I kinda went alittle crazy with the stuff! Well I still have my others and I'm staying hopeful. :)

BudBogart

BudBogart

Your doing good. At least you caught the male. Now that you know what to look for, try and quarantine or destroy as soon as you see them developing.

Diane11

Diane11

Your doing good. At least you caught the male. Now that you know what to look for, try and quarantine or destroy as soon as you see them developing.
Wow can't believe how much I needed to hear that! Can't believe how emotional it is. Thank you @BudBogart .... my tent seems so empty now, lol! However, I have more room to make sure the bugs are all gone (which btw I only saw 2 this morning) and concentrate on just 1 big plant and 2 small ones. It's probably best for me at my stage too

Magellan

Magellan

I am sure there is some THC in that male plant. You could boil it for an hour then add a few cubes of butter and then boil for another hour, strain, cool. collect butter from surface of water and use it for cooking. I did that many years ago. A friend was throwing out two shopping bags full of fan leaves. I had two huge pots of water going and actually got stoned from the steam. The butter was strong. Made some cookies with it. Had a pot headed friend say he could handle anything...ate two cookies and got too high. Found him on his bed...didn't want anyone to touch him. was afraid he was going to fall off hahaha. or you could just throw it out.

Diane11

Diane11

I am sure there is some THC in that male plant. You could boil it for an hour then add a few cubes of butter and then boil for another hour, strain, cool. collect butter from surface of water and use it for cooking. I did that many years ago. A friend was throwing out two shopping bags full of fan leaves. I had two huge pots of water going and actually got stoned from the steam. The butter was strong. Made some cookies with it. Had a pot headed friend say he could handle anything...ate two cookies and got too high. Found him on his bed...didn't want anyone to touch him. was afraid he was going to fall off hahaha. or you could just throw it out.
Hahahahaa!!!! Well put! This has my dying!!! Too funny! A friend just gave me a book on cooking yesterday! Ehhh fk it! Went with B....

Top Bottom