Male plants?

• Thread starter chucky420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chucky420

chucky420

hey guys i am a first time grower and i need some help, i have recently put my plants into the flowering stage and noticed that i had a couple of males,do males also produce bud?should i separate them from the females and is their any benefit to keeping them around?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
hey guys i am a first time grower and i need some help, i have recently put my plants into the flowering stage and noticed that i had a couple of males,do males also produce bud?should i separate them from the females and is their any benefit to keeping them around?

No males do not produce any bud and unless you want super seedy buds take them males out rite now!! the only reason to keep a male around is if you plan on making seeds if not chop tha mofo asap!!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Pro is correct kill them boys they won't give u any buds.. If u want 2 make seeds then keep him but since this is ur 1st run I sure wouldn't worry about that juss yet.. Good luck

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
thanks for the help bro.

No problem hommie thats what i'm here for anything I can do to make sure you get the biggest frostiest bud possible i will just get at me if you need any thing or have any question brutha we got yo back!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom