Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female your ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way to tell

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Nwgrowguy

Nwgrowguy

this quantum kush came as a clone from a female.it's always kinda looked like shitt. She's been in veg under 400Mh for 6 weeks or so.it's always looked like this. ....I can't tell if the growth pattern is just different then the other plants I have grown or if it could be a herm or male. Are those pollen sacks or just leaves trying to pop out and not doing to hot? The pollen in question on leaf could be dust from soil seeing as she was just transferd to an air pot and fox farm ocean Forrest.opinions greatly apreciated. If she's a male or a herm I want to get her out a the tent asap.

Male preflowerpollen pics inside
Male preflowerpollen pics inside 2
Male preflowerpollen pics inside 3
Male preflowerpollen pics inside 4
blu3kush

blu3kush

cant really tell by any of those pics i saw a few things that look like pistils but might just be the tips of newer leaf growth. so here is a link that has pictures use this to compare to your plants if they are still small you will need a 30x loop. hope this helps you

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Brother, I don't see male sacs, but I do see a diseased plant. And if it's what I think it is, she's not worth keeping unless we're talking about a super-elite strain that's otherwise impossible to get.

I shouldn't say disease. I think she's got rust mites or broad mites.

embaks

embaks

Brother, I don't see male sacs, but I do see a diseased plant. And if it's what I think it is, she's not worth keeping unless we're talking about a super-elite strain that's otherwise impossible to get.

I shouldn't say disease. I think she's got rust mites or broad mites.
Deffenitly looks sick,

Bannacis

Bannacis

She not be worth it, best to get rid of it. maybe try to find best top and try to clone her.
Looks like she might have more than a few things going wrong.

Nwgrowguy

Nwgrowguy

Thanks for the help everyone. Room temp 78 nothing else has a leaf taco'd over or any signs of sickness. It was specific to that plant. I yanked it an hour after the first response. A friend Took her for clones.

F

FarmingGR

Similar issue. Might be too early to tell and it's a pretty shitty picture. Any ideas, male or female?
IMG 20160110 143954037

Bannacis

Bannacis

Need closer shot, different angles helps too.
But from the look of the plant... big thick stem, long internode spacing, not many smaller branching...possibly male.

Latest posts

Top Bottom