Male?

• Thread starter Bumbee1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bumbee1

Bumbee1

I currently have a plant in veg I noticed this today. I thought you would not know sex till flowering. Sorry I am new to this

Male
Male 2
Male 3
Male 4
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I don't know what that is, it's out of focus?? Will it pull off, it looks almost like a weird growth where you pinched a branch or something, I can't tell? the bottom picture almost looks like a fucking leafhopper?? I'd put up a clearer picture of it before I threw the plant away if it was mine

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
I don't know what that is, it's out of focus?? Does it pull off it looks almost like it's a weird growth where you pinched a branch or something I can't tell the bottom picture almost looks like a fucking leafhopper can you get a clear picture of it
Must have smoked your glasses ehh?

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
Definitely looks like a sac to me though, wish we had better pictures

Bumbee1

Bumbee1

Maybe just growth because my first main-line attempt and I did not do a good job

Bumbee1

Bumbee1

Thank you all for the help I really appreciate the support. I have smoked for years but this is my first attempt at growing.

growsince79

growsince79

Thank you all for the help I really appreciate the support. I have smoked for years but this is my first attempt at growing.
What strain and breeder is he from? Maybe you can make seeds

Bumbee1

Bumbee1

I honestly know nothing about it. It was given to me at 2 weeks from my daughters boyfriend. He got the seeds from an acquaintance that also did not know. It is a mystery :-) maybe I will let it go and see if I can get some seeds to try again so I can practice main-line technique. I will also just buy some feminized seeds.

growsince79

growsince79

I honestly know nothing about it. It was given to me at 2 weeks from my daughters boyfriend. He got the seeds from an acquaintance that also did not know. It is a mystery :-) maybe I will let it go and see if I can get some seeds to try again so I can practice main-line technique. I will also just buy some feminized seeds.
Just say no to auto and fem seeds. Haven't had a Herm in years.

Top Bottom