Male?

• Thread starter 420budz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420budz

420budz

Ok so this has me stumped. Male or female. This is a lemon haze clone I took off of a plant that turned out to be hermie. At first the mother plant was cool till I think it got stressed and then started showing naners. This plant has these weird looking leaves/whatever it is. Not showing any hairs like a female.

Male
Male 2
Male 3
GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

I believe the correct answer is it is both... male and female... hermie! If you took a clone off a hermie it is a hermie itself. It is the same plant just with a new root system. ;)

Kill it now!

420budz

420budz

I believe the correct answer is it is both... male and female... hermie! If you took a clone off a hermie it is a hermie itself. It is the same plant just with a new root system. ;)

Kill it now!
Dang. I figured it would be but I thought those others just turned hermie cause it got super hot and stressed them out. Cause both lemon haze I had turned out to be hermie so I figured something stressed them. But if it's in the genetics I'm kill both clones I took off each mother. Thanks.

420budz

420budz

What makes u think it's a hermie?
That was my question. It doesn' look female to me. This clone was taken from a plant that turned out to be hermie. But I thought it was due to stress. So I was asking about this one because it didn' have the hairs like a female. It has these weird looking leaves instead of hairs or sacks.

Shamus

Shamus

It just looks like it's revegging to me

but if u took it off a hermie plant then it is prolly a hermie

there's plenty of dank plants that are hermie tho.. it just depends on the severity and how much u liked it

420budz

420budz

It just looks like it's revegging to me

but if u took it off a hermie plant then it is prolly a hermie

there's plenty of dank plants that are hermie tho.. it just depends on the severity and how much u liked it
The hermies I have are producing the biggest buds I've been able to grow. Not huge but as far as my grows go anyway. I've just plucked the naners off. The pic is of the hermies.

20180120 174720
20180120 174729
20180120 174735
K

kansabis

Had a snowland hermie on me and it had the fattest nugs I've had in along while,frosty and fat,ended up with just over 20 beans from it too.

K

kansabis

Just fine,maybe a few percent less potent but very frosty and terpy.

K

kansabis

Yeah mine was from a feminized bean too so idk if it was genetic or my fault yet either so ima run the 20 or so beans I got from it in a year or so and see how they turn out.

420budz

420budz

Yeah mine was from a feminized bean too so idk if it was genetic or my fault yet either so ima run the 20 or so beans I got from it in a year or so and see how they turn out.
Same with me. I had 2 lemon haze and a bruce banner that turned hermie on me like in a matter of days. I had cut the fans off so I thought the heat stressed them out. After I turned the fans back on the naners seemed to also down on the lemon haze and completely stopped on the bruce. I blame it on the heat but I'm afraid the 2 clones I took off the hermies with do the same if it wasn't due to the heat. I'm thinking I should just kill the clones now rather than invest the time in them and have to fight naners the whole way. I just can't see why 3 different plants would have turned herm at The same time other than stress. Just seems odd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom