Males

• Thread starter Skunky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skunky

Hey guys can any one explain to me what really immature male flowers look like i got some ao at nearly 4 weeks 3 of them are starting to form preflowers their so minute they just look like little dot's there all the same so im guessing there all male Please help

M

Midnight

Any way you can post a pick !! If we can SEE them would make it easy to help you !!!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah some pics would sure be nice Skunk.. Trying to picture in my head but aint coming up with nothing lol

GTD

S

Skunky

I just tryed to snap a few but they came out to blurry there so minute it's hard to get a pic you know.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nope ripz lol this is where im a lil confused, I think there is more to his question.. I know skunky can define a male from a female:)

:passingjoint:

K

kansasgrown

Skunky give em a few more days. If they are male they will show definite balls. Takes a while for them to get mature enough for them to cause any damage.

S

Skunky

Thanks guy's for your help well see in a week then cheers skunky.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
lmao boy that is kinda creepy ripz:)

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
lol man that it is.. Yup liked that punisher one for sure. Do you still have it

S

SkyHi

It looks too soon to tell on that plant i think that a female pistil by the lower node not sure tho could be a sidways leaf lol ...im pretty sure thats a female hard to tell tho ...Oh also on the top node it looks like another "hair" hard to tell tho

R

redog

Camera

Hey,
Almost every camera made now a days has a macro setting.Try it and take a bunch of pics,then use the ones that show what you want only.Irfanview is a good free program for editing pics if you don't already have one.
Wish there was a thread with everybodys pics posted so it would be easier to tell.

Top Bottom