Harshness/smoothness-9
Cough factor-none

Buzz
Profile-70%head 30%body
Potentcy-8.75
Duration-2hrs
Use-daytime
Munchies-yep

Malila #5 yumm yumm very tastey medz and frosty aswell all solid dank nugz of goodness,very good smoke for daytime for me very relaxing without the sleepy factor,smells are very unique and exoctic from what im.use to,baba G breed some dank for sure and waayne made these ladies shine and get there full potential fo sho,one of those flavors you turn to when wanting something differnent,was pleasantly suprised when took my first puff on this dank,man ole man im going to have grow me some Golden Lion genetics after this!
Malila 5
Malila 5 2

blazer

blazer

Thank's for doing a smoke report on the Malila blazer!

baba's really doing some nice work;)

This strain is so easy to grow,and fast to ripen at 58 days.....
Hell yeah bro definetley my pleasure your medz are always primo and Baba G did some nice work for sure starting digging in the cherry picker#3 also and amazing tasting medz will get that smoke report out soon!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Solid report blazer! That phenotype seems to be similar to the one I've kept around. Just such a nice feel good daytime buzz that doesn't ruin your evening or put you into nap mode, lol

The phenotype I have is flavors to the last drop, has a grape big league chew odor :D

blazer

blazer

Thanks baba definetley a privlege to taste you gear done by master waayne, great flavors and awesome buzz and major bag appeal Golden lion genectics putting it down!

Top Bottom