Mamas leaving

• Thread starter medical420mama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

medical420mama

Well as much as i hate to say it but i am moving out of the state of new mexico. Things are just not looking up for us in this state so we are going to move to Florida to be closer to family. I am fully aware that FL is a non MMJ state and i am fine with that. MMJ doesnt control my life it does yes help me live life a little better but right now my families well being is more important. Some may disagree but this is what is best for me and my family.

It is going to suck leaving, NM has been my home forever but its time for a change. I will be moving to the country, i have wanted to live in a small country town for a while, and within 45 minutes i can be at the beach. I am really excited.

I have made many great friends on here and will miss all of you. I will still pop into the site and see how things are going and help if i can. Thank you all for being such good friends, even if we had our disagreements and fights you all helped me out in some way and i appreciate it.

My grow that i just started is looking amazing and will be donated (they already have a home). I couldnt just kill them off they are so healthy and happy looking they have defiantly doubled or more in size. Its gonna be sad to see them go but its the best thing.

My last day in the good Ole state of new mexico will be nov 27th (24 days). Lots to do and just a little bit of time to do it.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
best of luck mama and keep in touch!

A

alfonso2002

Sorry to see you leave N.M. but wish you the best of luck with your move and new place.

Top Bottom