mamba x dud grow

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

popping 4 mamba x dud from green lantern. super stoked to see what comes out of these...as things progress i'll throw up some pics.
:banana1sv6:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Keep us posted et! I'll be back.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That kicks ass bro! I hate losing seeds in germ. Good luck with ur grow my friend.

E

E.T.

so look who got out of bed yesterday.....more to come as these ladies progress
Outofbed

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

ooooo shit this sounds yummy! was looking at Maniac's post about Mamba not too long ago thinking how i wanted that cut lol man this cross sounds fire. the DUD is the truth man i bet you got a winner on your hands! i ran that KQ x DUD and lets just say it's getting half of a room dedicated to it now at my boys and Ive got a hand full in my room and a very pampered momma because she will get a nice 50/50 run in my room in the near future i believe.

all I'm saying is they have some really great stuff coming out of their breeding projects if you don't cop some of the beans when you see them you must not like fire weed.

E

E.T.

ooooo shit this sounds yummy! was looking at Maniac's post about Mamba not too long ago thinking how i wanted that cut lol man this cross sounds fire. the DUD is the truth man i bet you got a winner on your hands! i ran that KQ x DUD and lets just say it's getting half of a room dedicated to it now at my boys and Ive got a hand full in my room and a very pampered momma because she will get a nice 50/50 run in my room in the near future i believe.

all I'm saying is they have some really great stuff coming out of their breeding projects if you don't cop some of the beans when you see them you must not like fire weed.

word. mamba by itself is crazy....but to reverse shmoe's dud, now this is gonna be an insane cross. only popped 4 cause they're fem's. the rest go into the library. wish i could have picked up all those dud x's, but i got what i got...pull up a chair, this one's gonna be fun!

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

oh best believe I'm subscribed. with a few plants harvested of the KQxDUD people are projecting 2.5 per light and its dank and a very genetically dense bud i bet this will do as good or better.

E

E.T.

oh best believe I'm subscribed. with a few plants harvested of the KQxDUD people are projecting 2.5 per light and its dank and a very genetically dense bud i bet this will do as good or better.

how many pheno's did you have....?...you find the dud to be dominant...?...

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
think the pheno we have is close to 50/50 dominate.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome Combination

Saw the post on the mamba the other day, its sum of the strongest weed they ( Ink) has smoked. Thats enough for me, add the dud forget it. Where can I buy these

mal

E

E.T.

scored mine as a relist on the bay.....anything green lantern puts out is some of the hottest fire you'll find....

E

E.T.

i think cc makes a Chemdog D x bubba cross.....chem reaper or something like that. might be able to find a 'mamba' in those.....

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
How cute? Those should be some fine ladies bro. Keep us posted on them. I'm here 4sho!

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

scored mine as a relist on the bay.....anything green lantern puts out is some of the hottest fire you'll find....

some smart words right there. like i said I'm loving my kqxdud cross i have it has replaced a prize in my garden and is getting half of my room next run (just took the cuts tonight). cant wait to see how this one comes out i have not followed this cross anywhere yet.

E

E.T.

i'm so stoked to run these, they're getting my full attention....after my bubba run, these 4 will have the place all to themselves....:cool0044:

some smart words right there. like i said I'm loving my kqxdud cross i have it has replaced a prize in my garden and is getting half of my room next run (just took the cuts tonight). cant wait to see how this one comes out i have not followed this cross anywhere yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom