• No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
M

MammothP

What's up everyone
dance013.gif
!

My name is Jay and I am part of the Mammoth P team (Mammoth P is the first organically derived microbial inoculant that maximizes phosphorus and micronutrient cycling to maximize bud growth, increase yield and enhance plant health.) . If you ever have any questions about anything Mammoth related or if you just want to shoot me some side by side pics of your MP results ill be here! You can also check out some stuff on my IG @mammothjay. Looking forward to learning from you all and helping you understand what we are all about.

Happy Growing!!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Can you give us a brief rundown of the actual bacterial spores that are available in your product? I tested it awhile back, adding it into my existing regimen and had no noticeable increases to nutrient uptake, potency or production numbers.

R

redlife215

I have researched it and was about to buy some of it until i saw how overpriced it is. And like i said if u have optimal growing conditions in ur indoor or greenhouse grow i dont see how a selected dtrain of p and k fixing bacteria could give u a 16 percent yield increase. And i grow over 5000 plants 350 of which are full terms no way i could pay those high ass prices and follow their dosage rates and still turn a profit.

Unit541

Unit541

I too have given it a try. Twice. After initially not being able to discern any difference, I did a side by side comparison, and again couldn't discern any differences. Potency and flavor/aroma were indistinguishable, and the two plants were within grams of one another.

Now, to be fair, my experience with MP is rather limited in terms of my use case. I've only used it with healthy plants that didn't have sub-optimal conditions to deal with. In my testing, Jacks Hydro + CalNit and Mammoth were the only inputs.

I'd certainly be game to give it a try again in more of a recovery capacity, with a plant that's having a hard time. But for now at least, my own experience with it in a healthy grow, was that I didn't get anything for my money, with the exception of a little more work.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What's up everyone
dance013.gif
!

My name is Jay and I am part of the Mammoth P team (Mammoth P is the first organically derived microbial inoculant that maximizes phosphorus and micronutrient cycling to maximize bud growth, increase yield and enhance plant health.) . If you ever have any questions about anything Mammoth related or if you just want to shoot me some side by side pics of your MP results ill be here! You can also check out some stuff on my IG @mammothjay. Looking forward to learning from you all and helping you understand what we are all about.

Happy Growing!!
Yo, welcome to the farm. Maybe an explanation on how it works and benefits it would make for peeps that don’t no what it is would be appropriate at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
What's up everyone
dance013.gif
!

Happy Growing!!
You guys took 6 months to ship a sample to my store... You guys are still alright.

Welcome

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You can use this stuff at half rate and it still works. I have used it just 1 time in flower at 4 weeks and it helps too. Its a good product but you dont need as much as the schedule.

This is a fact with most companies.. You can cut the schedule and still run plants fine.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

My sample also took a long time to get to my Hydro store (WTF)..The idea of shipping to a Hydro store ONLY is not good for customers..Most smaller stores don't even look at the "SHIP TO" label, and assume anything delivered is for them (mine did)Thing I noticed immediately was the stink it made (it was fresh and golden in color too)..I used it a few times, but TBH..I have other microbe products that are MUCH (ie: Photosynthesis Plus and Mykos from Extreme) cheaper and just as good imo (indoor use)

B

Burned Haze

Interesting test RB ^ , I use so many things it’s hard to tell if it made the difference or not on my tables I did or not last round. I would love for someone to use limited ferts and only one pheno and maybe gen run a few tables of non used bacteria and used and see what’s the difference. If it’s shows, I’m all game cause I love these kinda things ( just not snake oil )

I ran last round ( .6ml only flower whole time intill last 7 days ).DTW COCO if anyone’s cares

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MammothP

I have researched it and was about to buy some of it until i saw how overpriced it is. And like i said if u have optimal growing conditions in ur indoor or greenhouse grow i dont see how a selected dtrain of p and k fixing bacteria could give u a 16 percent yield increase. And i grow over 5000 plants 350 of which are full terms no way i could pay those high ass prices and follow their dosage rates and still turn a profit.

Hey thanks for your reply, sorry for the delay last week was crazy, hope you had a good 4th of July. So the bacteria in mammoth were selected from billions of microbes from soil samples across the united states. Over about 3 years our microbiologist selected only 4 from which were the best at breaking down unsuable P (which we found is about 70% of all the P in any application) P is used for plant growth in all stages and is obviously necessary for flowering. After that we did plant trials with all types of general ag plants and then moved onto hemp and cannabis. From all those trials we found plants treated with mammoth P had increases in yield, quality (from micronutrient cycling), and bud site development. Here are the results which have been peer reviewed and published in the Journal of Horticulture.

The beginning price may seem to be high but with application rate of 0.6mL per gallon from veg to bloom one quart of Mammoth P treats 1600 gallons of water! A gallon will treat about 6500 gallons of water price breakdown on that is less than 8 cents per gallon of water per feed. with the increases in yeild of 16% + youre ROI is always positive and usualy around 2:1. We have always strongly recommended sampling the product first to see the results yourself and thats why we are so keen on giving out samples for hobby and even commercial settings. If youre a commercial grower and interested more about ROI and possibly want to get a sample feel free to DM me and we can get something figured out.

M

MammothP

My sample also took a long time to get to my Hydro store (WTF)..The idea of shipping to a Hydro store ONLY is not good for customers..Most smaller stores don't even look at the "SHIP TO" label, and assume anything delivered is for them (mine did)Thing I noticed immediately was the stink it made (it was fresh and golden in color too)..I used it a few times, but TBH..I have other microbe products that are MUCH (ie: Photosynthesis Plus and Mykos from Extreme) cheaper and just as good imo (indoor use)

We also ship to homes if you dont have a hydro shop you go to, if you reach out to us directly I can get one out for you

Top Bottom