Man gets 12 years for giving daughters pot

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altimood

altimood

Seems like murderers and rapists get less than 12 years. I'm not a lawyer but 12 YEARS?? His kids will be 18 and 19 by then....Sad story. Definitely an eye opener.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I wanna clarify my position on this...

.I really don't think young kids(under11 ?) should be getting stoned. JMHO

But ingesting Cannabis doesn't necessarily get a person stoned

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Kolah, TR, y'all read about the Cash for Kids case in PA, yeah? Where a private prison developer bribed a couple of judges to basically stock the prison for him?

Ken, I was 10yo when I took my first hits. I was 14yo when I became a regular smoker. I can't say it did me wrong, I can say I made all my own decisions. I'm not saying let's get kids high, I'm saying that if we're talking about a medical treatment akin to dosing with Benadryl, our society has some mighty wedgies going on. And yes, I gave my kids Benadryl.

C

cheech

Anyone else check out his mug shot and immediately feel less sympathetic for him?

Apparently he was also in trouble for not registering as a sex offender, but I looked into that one and it said 'sexual assault'... Don't think it was pedophilia.

I have a feeling that he just wanted to get high with someone.. Dumb ass.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

MAN AVOIDS PRISON IN SEX-ASSAULT CASE by same judge who handed down 12 years in POT CASE........
Link to full story:

Here is a sentence handed down by "Noble" judge Valerie Robinson who gave a man a whopping 6 years in "COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS" (not prison) for sexually assaulting a disabled girl for an entire year with "Down-Syndrome". The judge felt he deserved "Community" corrections which means "out in the public with access to your kids". Heres the story:

A Palisade man who admitted he molested a disabled teenage girl was sentenced Wednesday to serve six years in Mesa County Community Corrections, despite heated objections from his attorney, who suggested his client was poised to fail serving that sentence.

District Judge Valerie Robison imposed the term against 35-year-old Christopher Dewey Booker......

Booker was arrested in March 2010 and charged by prosecutors with sexually assaulting a girl from January 2009 through February 2010. The girl suffers from Down syndrome.

Glad these judges are keeping our communities "safe"........Laugh.....

qupee

qupee

In Jamaica it's given to some kids, as I recall reading a study, the only one of its kind, done some years ago. Now I'm drawing a flipping blank, of course. And it had nothing to do with brain receptors, I think the gal just focused on how well they functioned in their society, illness and death rates, stuff like that.

The study was of pregnant mothers, by Melanie Dreher: http://www.druglibrary.org/SCHAFFER/hemp/medical/can-babies.htm

MAN AVOIDS PRISON IN SEX-ASSAULT CASE by same judge who handed down 12 years in POT CASE........

Holy WTF. That's unconscionable. Makes me sooo mad.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

If parents want to use MJ as an alternative to pharma-shit drugs for their childrens ailments they should use the edible form and tell no one.

IMO weed has no neurological negative side effects as far as "brain damage" is concerned. If anything I believe it enhances brain activitity, expands creativity and helps with a multitude of problems (ADD, Autism, nervousness, coughs, fevers, flu, etc).

I will give you a prize."

This!

I believe that a parent has the right to give children medication in any form that they feel is best. That being said if the kid is feeling sick, whip up some edibles and dont tell the kid what is in them. I mean you are kind of asking for it if you smoke out your kids and they are not even 10 yet and on top of that you tell them they are smoking weed!! Kind of asking for it IMHO. Still though this at the very least proves 2 things: 1) Idiocracy is actually happing and this guy is a perfect example 2) Hypothetically speaking if we got all the growers together to form a lobbying group, and could raise enough capital, we too could buy politicians off and in 50 years MMJ would be in every medicine cabinet in the country! Start savin farmers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom