Man Killed after Trying to Steal Medical Marijuana

• Thread starter medicalgrowman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Easyrasta

one thing we love in this state is our guns. this is still the wild wild west. if you pull a gun you best be ready to use it cus every fool out here is packin

G

gooey

dang sry to hear this, but at the saem time i believe it is self defense even if he broke the medical law....fuck jackers they deserve to be shot, not necc killed but a theif is a thief

A

amstercal

Easyrasta: agreed, arizonans take their guns seriously.

It makes me sad when anyone dies needlessly and the last thing the MMJ movement needs is more deaths, but I think any person who brings a gun to commit a crime brings it to a new level. I have a hard time sympathizing with anyone who would bring a gun to rob someone of MMJ.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
says alot about a mans charecter when he shoots somebody tring to rob him and then performs cpr

it is sad that we live in a world where people rob you for a plant

I

ibTheMan

Wrong or not Thief's deserve what they get, no if,ands or butts about it. in my eyes a Thief is the worst piece of shit on earth, and the worlds better off without them.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
if it were a legal plant like tomatoes or corn - then there wouldnt be all this crime associated with it

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Its a travisty that things like this happen, what a waste of life, then again sum peeps r idiots n need to get merked. Classic case of a come-up, came back, blahh u ur dead. And how did robber have his gun out first and dude (hero) drew onem, and bust off killin him dead?

<thinks to himself as he is packin a bowl of bubble> How will local LO proceed with this, and if not guilty then the feds. Prayers out to the hero, dude got legal nightmeres in store...

Confu.

confu

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

what a crappy situation all the way around, sucks the robber died, but when you try to rob someone with a gun you deserve whatever you get during the struggle that may follow pulling a gun out in the first place.

I bet the guy trying to sell herb is going to be in some deeeeep shit, says he only got his card may 25th and the police realize it takes at least 60 days to grow a crop out.

I

ibTheMan

You go into another mans house with ah weapon, and with the intent of armed robbery thats pretty open and shut case.
what should a home owner wait to pull the trigger on ah armed robber? Hell No, whats to stop the robber from shotn yah, robben yah, and maybe rappen or kill your family.
Never feel bad for what happens to ah thief.

D

Dignan

They'll try to make cannabis the scapegoat.

They'll try to make guns the scapegoat.

But the bottom line is that people thinking they can take what ain't theirs is to blame. And our culture teaches it from day one... corporations, tax loopholes, nepotism, deregulation... we teach people that it's okay to cheat and steal.

Wouldn't it be great if a corporate thief was in the same shoes as this cannabis thief and could just be shot on the spot for the stealing they do?

J

JerryCurl

We were planning on moving to Arizona but but we're trying move up in the world and Arizona just seems like a big downgrade. seems like a crap-hole place to live to me. after this. not worth it. no offense if you live there, just seems like one of those experiment towns for governments like nuclear disaster scene. I think those law people are gonna come down on the growers and put people in jail left and right, thats my gut

A

amstercal

We were planning on moving to Arizona but but we're trying move up in the world and Arizona just seems like a big downgrade. seems like a crap-hole place to live to me. after this. not worth it. no offense if you live there, just seems like one of those experiment towns for governments like nuclear disaster scene. I think those law people are gonna come down on the growers and put people in jail left and right, thats my gut

Aren't you from Texas?? I've lived most of my life in CA but spent a few years in both Arizona and Texas. Pot calling the kettle black there. You're talking about a state with beautiful red rocks, the grand canyon, the 2nd largest pine forest in the nation and on. I moved back to CA because the people in the small town I lived in where just not my people, but I had to say something when someone from Texas starts bagging on Arizona, but maybe that's just your way from the other posts I've read of yours.

Personally, other than maybe the Phoenix area, I don't see MMJ going too well in AZ. Small town law enforcement is still a little bit of the wild west there.

D

Dignan

I feel lucky as hell to call Arizona home. But I live in a great, small mountain town and I enjoy the outdoors. Kinda cool to live in the middle of one of the largest National Forests in the country.

And here in this small town and others, local police are already routinely encountering legal Patients in possession of lawful amounts. So far, all the interactions I've heard of between Patients and Police have gone very smoothly. I think law enforcement welcomes medical marijuana and enjoys being able to relax when it comes to this relatively harmless substance.

A

amstercal

I feel lucky as hell to call Arizona home. But I live in a great, small mountain town and I enjoy the outdoors. Kinda cool to live in the middle of one of the largest National Forests in the country.

And here in this small town and others, local police are already routinely encountering legal Patients in possession of lawful amounts. So far, all the interactions I've heard of between Patients and Police have gone very smoothly. I think law enforcement welcomes medical marijuana and enjoys being able to relax when it comes to this relatively harmless substance.

That's good to hear. I think, like anywhere, it will depend on your town. When lived there I knew a girl who got a ticket because she ran by her storage unit to drop a bill in the slot at 3 in the morning. The cop said she was "disturbing the peace." You can find crazy small town cops in any state though.

S

SourPatchSwag

serious

You would think he should get a medal for being the fastest gunn in the west!

M

Mr_SLaTe

i think the shooter may get hung up in this one...being he didnt have enough time to actually grow the cannabis he was selling..

Top Bottom