Man Killed after Trying to Steal Medical Marijuana

• Thread starter medicalgrowman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crysmatic

Crysmatic

the whole thing is suspicious. he out drew two guys...

the guy obviously had a medical need, as he got his card. i doubt they'll be too hard on him for growing before holding a card in his hand. if he was there with an ounce, and not pounds, it's hard to prove that he was selling commercially, and not just trying to recover a little growing expense. he will still get a couple years for manslaughter.

he should have gone through forums, and not a public advertisement. he left himself open to this situation, and brought a gun because he knew it. nobody likes to have their 'stuff' stolen, but it's not worth killing for. i wouldn't miss someone who values a few grams of pot over another human's life and freedom...

F

flawed

Well, he could walk on the growing thing, by saying he did a patient to patient buy, wasn't happy with it, and was reselling to recoop cost ( I think?) Although they flashed his craigslist ad on the news, and I think it listed 5-6 strains available. As for the shooting itself, he will be ok, as long as he did not shoot the guy in the back, as he was leaving with the goods. I have not read anything else about the case, so I have no idea what the details are at this time.

M

mrsgreenthumb

My daddy always taught me that the two worst things in the world are a liar and a thief. It sucks that those kinds of things happen but you take the risk of dyin when you are rippin people off. One day you will eventually steal from the wrong person and then...... well.... get dead.

G

Greencandyman

If everything is as it says it is, he got what he deserved. Sad he is dead, though. Should've met at mcdonalds. They need to catch the other theivin asshole that ran with the mmj. Cops prob would have already caught him if he stole someon presciption meds. They got a f'd up attitude there. Lived there 20 years.

S

smotpoker420

The guy who did the shooting was a caregiver to one of my friends, She said he is not in jail and is still up and running his grow and still doing caregiver duties..
I am surprised.. not that he isn't in jail but that he went right back to business like nothing ever happened.

Top Bottom