Man stuffs cat in Bong and smokes it!.....LOL

• Thread starter ograskal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RansacktheElder

let me tie a sock around you and see what happens..people who get animals stoned should be shot on the spot in my opnion..

I'd do the same thing as the cat more than likely. Fall over and look at you accusingly.

But, seriously, The posts I put up last night on this subject were not in good taste and I apologize to anyone offended. I'm not suggesting that I don't find it funny, it is (the sock not the bong/the bong is just wierd, stupid, ignorant and somewhat cruel). Normally I would self edit those types of posts, but alcohol was clouding my editor.

BTW, isn't it a little bit hypocritical to run around the site saying that weed is great, weed can't hurt you, blah blah blah and then threaten to shoot somebody for getting their cat high. Maybe your cat loves to get high, ever think about that? Your cat could think getting high was the best thing since canned tuna fish and you would want us to deprive him, eh?

S

Slick

For a person to imprison an animal and subject it to that type of abuse is sick, people who do these things as well as those that find them funny should be put down as they are nothing more than animals themselves.

Cruelty or torture of any kind is wrong.

H

hazyfontazy

the kid who did this needs torturing to teach him a lesson

stick the prick in a porta loo send in a couple of cs cannisters and see if he likes it ,,then beat him up :fighting0087:

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

I'd do the same thing as the cat more than likely. Fall over and look at you accusingly.

But, seriously, The posts I put up last night on this subject were not in good taste and I apologize to anyone offended. I'm not suggesting that I don't find it funny, it is. Normally I would self edit those types of posts, but alcohol was clouding my editor.

BTW, isn't it a little bit hypocritical to run around the site saying that weed is great, weed can't hurt you, blah blah blah and then threaten to shoot somebody for getting their cat high. Maybe that cat loves to get high, ever think about that? That cat could think getting high was the best thing since canned tuna fish and you would want us to deprive him, eh?

the problem is that you complete brainless 'stoners' that get your pets high create a crap image of the cannabis community, so whats next?? you gonna fuck your cat and say, but he likes it?? get a life you loser

B

British_Hempire

the problem is that you complete brainless 'stoners' that get your pets high create a crap image of the cannabis community, so whats next?? you gonna fuck your cat and say, but he likes it?? get a life you loser

Oi! That's not called for, leave the hostility at home!

For centuries, if not millennia, farmers across Europe fed the flowering tops of cannabis to their cows to reduce stress and encourage milk production (stressed cows stop lactating) and I know of at least two growers who have dogs that are always trying to eat any bud they see within reach.

Parke Davis carried out trials on dogs, they gave one an ounce of hashish and all that happened was it slept for a day then ate a lot when it woke up and had no adverse effects. They then injected a fluid ounce of cannabis oil into a dog's jugular vein, same effect, long sleep then munchies.

It's not harmful physically to give a cat or dog cannabis, but I suspect that it may affect some dogs and cats in a bad way psychologically (after having witnessed personality change in a cat exposed to passive smoking) but I won't condone it in any way.

As for tying a sock loosely around a cat, that to me is just having fun with your pet and nothing to get upset about or start calling people names over.

darksideX

darksideX

imo..not all people on earth like smokin' weed,but many like,..i think here are a few,lol..
humans can give ya an answer,that they like it or not..animals can't,..sou why the hell some have to stone their pets,just for the fun?..there are so many other funny things you can do..ok,i'm not an angel..so when i was younger i paff'd one,and tried to breath the passive smoke to a dog,..think he didn't like it,'cause he left the room,..however to put a cat in a case like that,i find not kool,more stupid....i'm with BH,that some would like it and some not,..but who the fuck we are to meet the decision for our pets..sry just my opinion..
and one more,..pls don't let get this thread out of ur handz,..there are much opinions, and we should share them with love,and not mutually insult us,..peace out.

O

ograskal

Oi! That's not called for, leave the hostility at home!

For centuries, if not millennia, farmers across Europe fed the flowering tops of cannabis to their cows to reduce stress and encourage milk production (stressed cows stop lactating) and I know of at least two growers who have dogs that are always trying to eat any bud they see within reach.

Parke Davis carried out trials on dogs, they gave one an ounce of hashish and all that happened was it slept for a day then ate a lot when it woke up and had no adverse effects. They then injected a fluid ounce of cannabis oil into a dog's jugular vein, same effect, long sleep then munchies.

It's not harmful physically to give a cat or dog cannabis, but I suspect that it may affect some dogs and cats in a bad way psychologically (after having witnessed personality change in a cat exposed to passive smoking) but I won't condone it in any way.

As for tying a sock loosely around a cat, that to me is just having fun with your pet and nothing to get upset about or start calling people names over.

well said BH!......~ogr

B

British_Hempire

Hey MG, did you repeat that just to cause trouble?

I think darksideX said it well:

pls don't let get this thread out of ur handz,..there are much opinions, and we should share them with love,and not mutually insult us,..peace out.

So please keep this thread civil, we had to close two threads yesterday due to problems like this, I really don't want to make it a hat-trick.

N

Nuglover

the problem is that you complete brainless 'stoners' that get your pets high create a crap image of the cannabis community, so whats next?? you gonna fuck your cat and say, but he likes it?? get a life losers

Someone needs to smoke a bowl.

H

hazyfontazy

Hey MG, did you repeat that just to cause trouble?

I think darksideX said it well:

So please keep this thread civil, we had to close two threads yesterday due to problems like this, I really don't want to make it a hat-trick.

close this then ,its not benefiting thcfarmer

O

ograskal

Thanks for gettin my thread closed Midnightgardner!....You need to chill!...~ogr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom