Mandarin Fog

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hello,

I wanted to document this grow as I have a good feeling about this strain. These seeds were gifted to me by a friend and reliable source.

Mandarin Fog. (Orange kush x haze)
Breeder: Loran

I popped 4 of these the day I got them. Once the tap root showed they went into 1"x1" Rockwoll cubes and under a 400w mh. Once they sprouted they were placed in 6" net pots with hydroton and dropped into my dwc buckets. They are vegging now so the fun is still to come!
Mandarin fog
Mandarin fog 2
Mandarin fog 3
Mandarin fog 4

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't believe this. I have some Mandarin Fog going right now, too. LMAO! If we haven't met, we're gonna have to, we seem to like to run the same gear.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I don't believe this. I have some Mandarin Fog going right now, too. LMAO! If we haven't met, we're gonna have to, we seem to like to run the same gear.

Seamaiden thank you for stopping in. I actually knew you were running these, well not when I got them but soon after. I've been reading the outdoor big tree thread on a diff site and saw your line up for the season. After speaking with you last I did a lot of research and am very thankfull to you for sending me down that rd. I believe mota is running some as wells the he'll weigh in.

I often wonder when interacting online if I know n e one n real life. But I've never made it that far west. Best wishes to you and your garden!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well these plants want to take off. Today ill drain them and refill with full strength nutes. Here they are n the same order

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Yesterday I put these into flower. Ill upload a pic or two later today.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Nice, sounds good. All look geeat. Good work. Diggin the name.

Peace

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Mine look decidedly less Indica/Afghani-dominant than yours. Could be the heat out here.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Mine look decidedly less Indica/Afghani-dominant than yours. Could be the heat out here.

Glad you noticed! I thought they look very indica Dom. I know Loran said the orange kush dominates the smell. Looks like plant structure too. Although I have grown hazes with fat leafs most recently. The next couple of weeks will be very interesting, there is a possibility of tremendous stretch. I'm sure your plants are getting nice and big by now!

Homebrew420 thanks for stoppin in. I like the name too. But the description is what grabbed my attention.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Here they are in their new diggs. I'm sure this will change as these are unsexed.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Mm... right now your MF is kicking my MF's asses, collectively. Looks like we've got some catchin' up to do!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I think you'll be laughing at my little plants soon! I have a lot of faith in your grow light! Plus I know their getting lots of love!! Thanks for keeping an eye on this one.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well it looks as tho ill be chopping 3 out of 4 of these this weekend. It's a shame really cuz 2 of the 3 I'd like to collect pollen from. But due to numbers allowed and seeds I need to crack, I think I have no choice. On a more positive note the female is the biggest plant from the bunch and is stretching nicely

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well down to 1 MF. I put 3 valley GHASH plants in with her. She is trying very hard to stay Christmas tree shaped but I'm bound and determined to get it to spread out. Pics soon

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well all my plants survived my week off. Now back to the grind! My mandarin lady has started to even out at the top. I guess she just needed me to leave her alone. My apologies upfront for the pic quality.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Sounds like a nice mashup. Very interested to see how these turn out for ya. Ive got some Orange OGK Im about to get poppin. Lookin good mang! MGG

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It looks like it's beautifully humid in there. Now, is it me, or am I see the leaves kinda getting narrower as she progresses? I'm sure you recall that I mentioned my MF are looking decidedly more Sativa-dominant than yours. I just put mine in their final growing spots over the past week, and they have a LOT of catching up to do, especially compared to your ladies.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hey there everyone.
@seamaiden. I wanted to scientifically observe her before I replied. You know roll a fatty and smoke it with her! I think the humidity in his room is a little higher than my others. I do everything the same but the intake is pulling from my main basement room and not the garden rooms. I run a DH in the garden rooms and don't have one for the main room. Also it's pulling in cooler air so I usually get nice results from this box. This mandarin fog lady started very indica as you pointed out. She's now showing her hybrid side. The leafs are thinner, less frequent, and oddly the leafs are more serrated and closer veined. I hope the sun shines bright on your ladies!!

Mr GG. Good luck with your beans. Stop back thru and post a link if you start a grow log.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Now THAT'S exactly what my MF girls are showing, rather thin, elongated leaves, but I'll have to check the leaf serrations. Do I detect a Cali O-type of double-edged serration on some of those...? I think I sure do! Does anyone run Cali O anymore? She's great crossed with Blueberry, fan-fuckin-tastic, IMO.

It's been raining since yesterday early a.m. or the night before. A high of 71* or so, and tomorrow? 88*.

Top Bottom