Mandy's Purple Journal

• Thread starter MandyJane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

How easy is it to cross berrys like the sound of those flavours. Is it something I could do in my garden??
Berry and fruit crosses .
Map out your breeding mission. what berries do you want to cross and why?
Most berry crosses are best done in the blender.
If its just for taste ?? Remember Village Inn has mastered the berry crosses.
Free Pie Wednesday, you can sample the triple berry on Wed. and Note the jams on the table. they got the mutiberry jam next to the pure grape and strawberry. Kinda like @MamaBear cannabis Buttons, shes got triple purple berry buttons mixed for different flavors and highs, the buttons come in pure gold and other tones, exquisite I might add. ""flavours"" - Do you have Village Inn restaurants ?

Funk junky

Funk junky

I don't have any experience cross pollinating berries; that's a potential question for the mad scientist @lino.
I'm sure you can buy seeds or bushes (depending on your location), I reccomend trying some jam asap though.
am uk never been cali only time in u.s was florida in 1999. so not been that farm you say. have blackberry bushes, but I'm guessing this is technichaly hard. but nothings that hard have minor experience with microscopy and @Sun Valley got me salivating about the potential of tissue culture. couldent do anything like that in this house not controlled environment. dunno how I do it here.

M

MamaBear

The boysenberry is a cross among the European Red Raspberry, a European Blackberry, an American Dewberry and the Loganberry. Good stuff but I prefer Black Raspberries!
I wouldn't bother with crossing berries. It takes time (years) and you can already buy all these berry plants at most garden centers.
Boysenberry

BlackRaspberry

Blackberry

LoganBerry

DewBerry

RedRaspberry

Funk junky

Funk junky

Berry and fruit crosses .
Map out your breeding mission. what berries do you want to cross and why?
Most berry crosses are best done in the blender.
If its just for taste ?? Remember Village Inn has mastered the berry crosses.
Free Pie Wednesday, you can sample the triple berry on Wed. and Note the jams on the table. they got the mutiberry jam next to the pure grape and strawberry. Kinda like @MamaBear cannabis Buttons, shes got triple purple berry buttons mixed for different flavors and highs, the buttons come in pure gold and other tones, exquisite I might add. ""flavours"" - Do you have Village Inn restaurants ?
doubt ill be making jams would love to someday, too little time too many seeds. love to cross the plants would enjoy that. and if I think that its something that would disrupt my life to much due to dedication. would love to understand concept. feel a bit blinkered made me think about how they reproduce. felt bit guilty like this is something I should know. is there any literature out there?

Funk junky

Funk junky

sorry sometimes finish my post before start reading input. got lots of blackberry bushes, there getting too dominant but have enjoyed how heathy looking since soil after grows goes in garden

Funk junky

Funk junky

very interesting will smoke some sativa and ponder this for many an evening me thinks. lol

Funk junky

Funk junky

aah I weren't saying that just trying be constructive and offer something constructive. gotta go out now other half has put her foot In doo doo and I'm gonna have to do a mr wolfe and go sort it. jimmy cliff chilling in my room( that's what I call my new climadiff air con unit. them plants look nice gotta go

MandyJane

MandyJane

After another PM outbreak, I decided to invest in a 5x5 tent & move my bud room downstairs (keep things cooler.)
Sprayed all the ladies down with Neem, Rosemary, & Insect Soap today; which seemed to kill any visible mildew spots.
Fingers crossed the new enivornment & oils will kill any remaining spores, I'm going to be devastated if I have to chop early. (AGAIN) :drunk:
IMG 3853
IMG 3852

Top Bottom