Mango x Bubble gum

• Thread starter igrohydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

igrohydro

Got a couple of these ladies on their 2nd week of bloom,ive searched alover for grow reports,strain reports,and have came up with nothing.
The first is more sativa leaning than the other and are both quite tall,2 1/2 foot,any info on this strain would be greatly apprieacated.

Nebulis

Nebulis

chances are if you cant find it someone did a cross breed. the best to do is ask the breeder or like you were doing and research both strains and just hope it comes out nice ..a breeder gave me a kings kush X mango bubble gum .. i just did what you done .. researched and it comes up individual .. and the only place that had what i thought was info the the mango bubblegum .. was this post ..lol ( dead end) just grow and hope for the best. peace

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

never ran any mango strains but bubblegums a really nice strain

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Big fan of bubblegum. Used to get ozs from a friend of a friend a few years back and it was always very tasty and calming. I grew Bubbleberry for a few years and used to call that smokable Nytol. It would knock you out almost immediately. It was bubblegum x blueberry. Still a great strain just had to use it late at night.

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Sounds like Dr. Underground gear. He has a "Melon Gum" I ran as well as a Brooklyn Mango (ERSBxSD?) and they were both amazing plants but fem only. Enjoy!

Top Bottom