Mango

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abek666

Abek666

did not get the over drive as it was 89 $ at the store and seemed a little high to me plus really not a fan of multiple visits to hydro store , ill order it on line....is that the correct price or seem high to you farmers also.....

woh this is expensive this is the point why i stoped using any of the stuff from bottled nutes from hydro store its mostly too expensive especialy when it comes to boosters, rootenhancers and cloning stuff its way too expensive for a low profile selfuse grower like me

but use whats working for you and you are absolutely right to the point of multiple visits to the hydro shop dito on my side i just go there when i need new hardware like bulbs or else

i wish you and your gals the best have fun and keep educating yourself
:icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26:

soserthc1

soserthc1

woh this is expensive this is the point why i stoped using any of the stuff from bottled nutes from hydro store its mostly too expensive especialy when it comes to boosters, rootenhancers and cloning stuff its way too expensive for a low profile selfuse grower like me

but use whats working for you and you are absolutely right to the point of multiple visits to the hydro shop dito on my side i just go there when i need new hardware like bulbs or else

i wish you and your gals the best have fun and keep educating yourself
:icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26:

I Appreciate the kind words and offer the same to you, i do not mind spending a few bucks to increase my yield's, I like you only grow for myself but i do sell a few quarters to offset my cost plus i dont wanna smoke 2 or 3 strains for months - but 90 bucks was a little two much IMHO for it.... thanks bro

soserthc1

soserthc1

mango update

MANGO- updated picture with good camera finally day 45 of 65-70:icon_animal26:one more cola like the side one on otherside of her..........peace

Mango
soserthc1

soserthc1

well mango marie 2 will be ready to cure up tomorrow with total weight but check out this main cola after day 3 of drying its insane and there is three more cola's close to this - well one close and two probally half the size, by far the best plant i have grown and i would like to thank everyone on here who has givin me info, thoughts or just opionion's my camera is broke again but that is 85.7 granted still holding water but should not lose more than another 20 grams or so

Photo 0252
soserthc1

soserthc1

well the above cola after six days drying and cut into nugs came out to be 65g and the other three cola's 64 total whole plant a new record for me 262g sweet......

soserthc1

soserthc1

well the mango main cola dried and cut 65g, The other three totaled 64g - whole plant a new record 262g,,, sweet - thanks for all the help fellow farmers........ peace:icon_animal26::icon_animal26:

V

verdeskunk

I personally prefer not to cut the fan leaves, and prefer not to cut the bottom third. reason being I believe that the large fan leaves are needed for proper Photosynthesis to occur even late in flowering. my reasoning for not cutting the bottom popcorn producing branches is this: sure noone wants to trim these little buds so why not let them grow all that thc and make some hash with it doesnt seem like a waste to me

soserthc1

soserthc1

I personally prefer not to cut the fan leaves, and prefer not to cut the bottom third. reason being I believe that the large fan leaves are needed for proper Photosynthesis to occur even late in flowering. my reasoning for not cutting the bottom popcorn producing branches is this: sure noone wants to trim these little buds so why not let them grow all that thc and make some hash with it doesnt seem like a waste to me
people say that cutting the bottom makes the photo shoot to the top but i got a mawi on day 52 and i will post a picture later but a bottom branch that most would have eliminated has a big nice dense bud on it, that is packing on some weight and not popcorn - now i did trim up two others for the first time just to see the diffrence in trim or not, so i guess ill see which i prefer..... peace :volcano: new toys just in time for christmas..........yea :party0044::cake

Top Bottom