Manically Obsessed

• Thread starter manicgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Thought Id start a thread to keep all my pics documentations in one place instead of spread around everywhere. Im always trying different strains, so will be a good place to keep my pics..

Ill start with some pics new and old..

Amnesia
Manically obsessed

Manically obsessed 2

Banana OGXSour Bubble
Boxsb11

Manically obsessed 4

Jdog KushXHerijuana
Jdohxheri

Mamba
Mamba1

Mamba2

Mamba3

Weird Leaf Formation
Manically obsessed 9

Durple
Eeeeee

Irene Kush
Irene1

Irene2

Grape Romulan
Manically obsessed 13

Manically obsessed 14

Manically obsessed 15

Banana OGX88' G13/HP
Manically obsessed 16

Manically obsessed 17

Manically obsessed 18

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice thread, you have some very beautiful plants there manic, are any of those your creations?

Couple more ?s too...how's that Irene Kush taste/smell/potency wise? ..same with the Banana x Ghash? I'm just about to hit my SFV OG and a couple others with one or both of my Ghash males soon, guessing from the pics she's not the biggest yielder .....those nugs sure look hefty though, great job you're doing!!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Irene called and she wants her kush back :)
nice manic, I'll be hanging around .I've got a soft spot for anything darkish like the durple.peace
Well, too bad, cause she aint gettin her:p
Nice thread, you have some very beautiful plants there manic, are any of those your creations?

Couple more ?s too...how's that Irene Kush taste/smell/potency wise? ..same with the Banana x Ghash? I'm just about to hit my SFV OG and a couple others with one or both of my Ghash males soon, guessing from the pics she's not the biggest yielder .....those nugs sure look hefty though, great job you're doing!!
Thanks! Yeah, The Banana OGXSB, Banana OGXG13/HP and JDog KushXHerijuana are all crosses I created. The Irene is very loud. VERY unique smell/tatse. Sour Pine taste and a Rotten, skunky, Sour Pinesol with an OG background. The High is very potent, intense and enjoyable! The Banana OGX G13/HP I grew years ago, but from what I remember it was very potent with the classic G13/HP smell taste. Still have a few of those seeds left.

Banana OG x sour bubw is looking dank! I had a sour bubble pheno that looked just like that in seed run years ago.
Thanks my friend! Yeah that one turned out very nice! The Banana OGXSB smells/tastes like Banana Laffy Taffy, potent and VERY frosty! I love Sour Bubble and its crosses. I gave away all those seeds, so we'll see what others can do with her.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Nice!!! about time u made a Thread with some pics in it lol, cant wait to see what all u be working with:) Ive got my front row seat, Now I need a bong rip a beer and some munchies:D, on with the show....................GM

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Please forgive some of these pics. A Lot of them are quite old and arent very good, but Id still like to document them.

Lemon Larry OG
IMG 2434

Alien Dojo
Ad1

Ad6
Ad3

Purple Wreck
IMG 2359

IMG 2360

IMG 2371

IMG 2373

Purple WreckXHashberry

IMG 2334

IMG 2451

IMG 2455

JDog KushXHerijuana

???

Grape StomperXWhite(3 weeks in. have a feeling this ones gonna be special! Great job Cannarado!)
Gs1

Gs2

Gs3

Last edited:
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah manic.....get that shit buddy!

Got some nice lookers in the mix there man. Now all you need to do is pop more of those beans you got collected. About 100 years from now after you go through all those beans you can kill off all but your top 250 cuts lol

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice!!! about time u made a Thread with some pics in it lol, cant wait to see what all u be working with:) Ive got my front row seat, Now I need a bong rip a beer and some munchies:D, on with the show....................GM

Hey homie! Glad to see ya made it! Enjoy the show! Gonna be very dank in here the next few months!
Yeah manic.....get that shit buddy!

Got some nice lookers in the mix there man. Now all you need to do is pop more of those beans you got collected. About 100 years from now after you go through all those beans you can kill off all but your top 250 cuts lol
Thanks Skunk! Yeah, Im working on it. Only a few thousand more strains to go!:D

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

damn this thread is sick! nice strain choices man. Im diggin what you did with the herijuana x's. Cannarados grape stompxwhite is gonna be fire! keep us posted on that one!:cigar:

Latest posts

Top Bottom