Manically Obsessed

• Thread starter manicgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soopy

soopy

Killer pics man, gracias....

I've smoked some Watermelon Kush, outta the Chico/Redding area I believe. Very strong stuff, I loved it but my boss didn't want to pick it up at the time. I heard the cut was on super lock though...

Great thread Manic! I remember drooling over that Mamba years ago, lol...

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Misc..
DSC04146

DSC04054

DSC04090

DSC04128

DSC04131

DSC04137

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That White Russian really reminds me of the Spaceship I got from Butte some years ago--poodlefur kinda buds. But that Watermelon Kush, those PEACHES! Oh. My. GOODNESS. There's something about those peaches.... makes me think of....

(Have the bass cranked when you play this one.)

true grit

true grit

Nice, how did i miss this one homie? Man seeing the mamba makes methinks you need to get back to makin that ho!! I agree tho that the watermelon kush does look something special. keep em comin homie

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
damn this thread is sick! nice strain choices man. Im diggin what you did with the herijuana x's. Cannarados grape stompxwhite is gonna be fire! keep us posted on that one!:cigar:
Big ups for the opening pic of Amnesia, it's a regular smoke for me and its so so strong.

Beautiful library of pics so far man.

Some great strains and Kushy goodness you've run through.

Thanks! Amnesia is one of my favorites! She'll always be in my garden!
Really nice thread homie!

Thank's for sharing all these beautiful strains with us.

You have definitely produced some eye candy:)

Keep up the great work buddy.

Appreciate it my friend! Just trying to keep up with you!
Lovely library!!
Thanks!
Looks like youve grown a little bit of dank in your time...Nice!
Ive been through a few;)
Looking good
Respect!
Manic with the fancy buds as always, good lookin stuff in there man. You've got a few things in there since the last time is saw your grows, some good finds by the look of things too.
Yeah, theres a few keepers in there. The journey never ends though!
Very nice diverse line up @manicgrower .. Everything is top notch.. Don't mind if I do, looks like the back row of seats is still available.. Pulling up a chair..
Yeah, I like a bit a variety in my garden. Enjoy the show!
Awesome im glad i decided to get online today lol
So am I! More to come!
You got some killers in there homie. That Cracker looks like some fuego.

Thanks homie! That cracker is my new main bitch! Gotta love them cracker ass crackers!:D
Parkin a seat in here! Str8 fire :greedy:
Thanks homie! Enjoy!
Straight fuego! What kind of setup are you growing in?

Well, Ive grown in just about every medium and every kind of setup you can imagine. Right now Im lovin the coco beds dtw. My favorite so far!
May I inquire as to where you acquired her? She looks like she may be something special.
Same way I acquired all my cuts. Great friends!:) She is very special!:cool:
b e a u tiful buds bro.
Thanks man!
Killer pics man, gracias....

I've smoked some Watermelon Kush, outta the Chico/Redding area I believe. Very strong stuff, I loved it but my boss didn't want to pick it up at the time. I heard the cut was on super lock though...

Great thread Manic! I remember drooling over that Mamba years ago, lol...

Thanks, yeah the Mamba is in my Pot Hall Of Fame for sure. Dont have her any more, but got a feeling she's making her way back!
lookin fine manic....sure looks lie some tasty herb!
Thanks, VERY tasty indeed!:)
Insane buds. You got that down to a science!
I do what I can. Not perfect by any means, but its always getting better!
Nice, how did i miss this one homie? Man seeing the mamba makes methinks you need to get back to makin that ho!! I agree tho that the watermelon kush does look something special. keep em comin homie

In the process of remaking the Mamba as we speak! She will be mine!:cool:
From here it looks as though the obsession is paying off. Only tried a few mamba hybrids but I second true grits call for mamba revitalized.
Already on it my friend!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice pics. i worked the straw d a bit but it would throw nanners constantly in its crosses. made soem huge yeailding plants though, never really got more then a few seeds out of any of them.

you will be recreating the mamba in no time, you know what to look for pop 50 of them basterds narrow it down until you find her. just seen a run done with a run of the Chemdog D hit 4 lbs 13 oz under 2k soil in 3 gal pots added bloombastic with fox farm buds foxtailed like crazy but dense and stinky as every sticky even when dry. 17 plants vegged under a t5 then the 2k digilux for another 2 weeks, plant can hit crazy numbers when dialed.

southstreets

southstreets

Man I had some of ur guys first green lantern work.... The white d and white bx... Couldn't get any too pop that was a bummer! Lol.. Sick flicks bro!!! Straight bringin the flame!!!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
That's a tight ass budball machine @manicgrower . I need one of those for my best top nuggs. I'm feeling this thread

Latest posts

Top Bottom