Grape StomperXWhite#2
P1050939

Poodle NutsXWhite
P1050931

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Both of those Grape Stomper phenos look great.
Yeah, @cannarado really made something special with that cross!
Lookin propa, hows the amnesia x white smell? looks like itll drop some weight
She's smellin just like Mama! She is definitely fatter than her ! Maybe takin her place?? We'll have to wait and see:)
Geez, what a top mix of strains you're growing Manicgrower! Quality photography too. Keep them coming.
Thanks man!
Nice work homie
Thanks homie! Looks to be some winners this round!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow manic it all looks super dank man did u make the HBbx1? Or is that loompas gear? Can almost smell it from here homie... NYCE

Thanks, not its not Loompa's. Just some random Headband Bx I found in the seed bucket:).
Was supposed to get a few of Loompas new packs, but never heard back from em. Where ya at Loompa?:wideyed:

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Smells the same and fatter? Thats what i like to hear. How was stretch on her?
Its a bit less than the Amnesia, not bad.
Killin it
Thanks bro! Its more the genetics than the grower! Dont be a stranger, hit me up homie!
that amnesia x white looks fat. nice bro.

neverbreak
Thanks, yeah the Amnesia is one of my favorite cuts. Combined with the White=Killer combination!
your a very gifted talented grower manic....your plants look perfect .....sooooo beautiful.....what are you running for nutes?
Running GH Flora/Micro
Sea Grean
Aptus Fasilitator/Start Boost
Caps Bennies
MOAB in bloom

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
I grew the ChemDXHIV years ago, but from what I remember, it was mostly a Chem taste/smell. Those were made by my good friend Cannapits(Hurri). Wish he was still around!
someone say my name? looking stellar as always brother. you truly are a strain whore. scratch that a strain pimp. you always make them bitches work it. soon as I get my post count up ill message ya and catch up. best wishes and keep up the love.

Hey seamaiden. hope you are well

Sup brother jaws. you still creating them purple gems? glad you still got some of those HIV's. Im hoping to get some back from hustle. didnt pass many of them Rabid dawgs out. cops took the beans I had. at least manic has a cut but I plan on making the line again very soon. soon as I get some genes lol.

best wishes all. Ill be around watching AND drooling.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Don't know how I missed this one , someone kick me over a milk crate getting crampy standing in the back ....

straight fire in here Manic , stunning work

respect Soser

Top Bottom