Manically Obsessed

• Thread starter manicgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

I got some more beans for u to add to that list home slice, these are my crosses:D how bout some TPOG BX1, some Truly twisted OG, twisted wifi#3, some twisted white, and some twisted sour kush, there outa be something good come from them crosses for ya, talk to ya later.............GM

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Well, after a little bit of this and a little of that. I'm back at it. Gotta a whole new room going and quite the variety. Stay tuned as I expect some fire to be coming shortly..

I decided to pop quite a few seeds to look for some new flavors...

TK S1(Rado)
Chemdog D x tk(Rado)
SFV x TK(Rado)
GSC/OJB x SSH(Rado)
GSC/Fire og x SSH(Rado)
Obs Spitfire x SSH(Rado)
CO Flo x SSH(Rado)
HA og x GSC (Devine)
West coast sour diesel(medman)
Purple pain killer(medman)
SFV og x Jacks cleaner(Loran)
Bubba x Chemdog #4 bx(Loran)i
BB x Chemdog #4 bx(Loran)
Deep chunk x hash plant (Loran)
Cough drop Kush(mark castle)
White/G13 x Cracker
Chemdog D x Bubba(Nspecta)
Chemdog 91 x Bubba(Nspecta)
Chemdog #4 x Orig Bubba(Nspecta)
Optimus Prime S1
ECSD x Bubba (Nspecta)
Mendo x Bubba(Nspecta)
Shoreline x Herijuana
Black Cherry Kush(Jaws)
C99 f4(Jaws)
Chemdog #4 x White
Legend OG x White
ECSD x GSC
Amnesia x GSC
Chemdog #4 x GSC
Masterkush
Killer Queen x Alien4
Chocolate Thai x Alien4
HA OG x Lemon Thai

I know I'm forgetting a few, but you get the Idea. Should be some nice varieties coming very soon :)

Nice come back .... those Nspecta beans sure u will do proper !

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well, after a little bit of this and a little of that. I'm back at it. Gotta a whole new room going and quite the variety. Stay tuned as I expect some fire to be coming shortly..

I decided to pop quite a few seeds to look for some new flavors...

TK S1(Rado)
Chemdog D x tk(Rado)
SFV x TK(Rado)
GSC/OJB x SSH(Rado)
GSC/Fire og x SSH(Rado)
Obs Spitfire x SSH(Rado)
CO Flo x SSH(Rado)
HA og x GSC (Devine)
West coast sour diesel(medman)
Purple pain killer(medman)
SFV og x Jacks cleaner(Loran)
Bubba x Chemdog #4 bx(Loran)i
BB x Chemdog #4 bx(Loran)
Deep chunk x hash plant (Loran)
Cough drop Kush(mark castle)
White/G13 x Cracker
Chemdog D x Bubba(Nspecta)
Chemdog 91 x Bubba(Nspecta)
Chemdog #4 x Orig Bubba(Nspecta)
Optimus Prime S1
ECSD x Bubba (Nspecta)
Mendo x Bubba(Nspecta)
Shoreline x Herijuana
Black Cherry Kush(Jaws)
C99 f4(Jaws)
Chemdog #4 x White
Legend OG x White
ECSD x GSC
Amnesia x GSC
Chemdog #4 x GSC
Masterkush
Killer Queen x Alien4
Chocolate Thai x Alien4
HA OG x Lemon Thai

I know I'm forgetting a few, but you get the Idea. Should be some nice varieties coming very soon :)
Well shit! You and have some of the same gear from Loran. I still have a bunch of beans of that Deep Chunk x Hash Plant, never had a chance to grow 'em out, and am very interested to see how yours turn out. :) You also have the Longbottom Leaf (that SFV OG x Jack's Cleaner II). Nice little line-up!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Insane lineup man.... couldn't ask for more variety. Good luck on the hunt

Thanks brotha! Tryin to find some keepers.

I got some more beans for u to add to that list home slice, these are my crosses:D how bout some TPOG BX1, some Truly twisted OG, twisted wifi#3, some twisted white, and some twisted sour kush, there outa be something good come from them crosses for ya, talk to ya later.............GM

Hell yeah bud! Bring em on! Sounds like some flame! I'm ready to pop em when you are..

Nice come back .... those Nspecta beans sure u will do proper !

Oh I agree! Just put the first set into flower and they are stinking nicely!

Well shit! You and have some of the same gear from Loran. I still have a bunch of beans of that Deep Chunk x Hash Plant, never had a chance to grow 'em out, and am very interested to see how yours turn out. :) You also have the Longbottom Leaf (that SFV OG x Jack's Cleaner II). Nice little line-up!

Yes, I love Loran's gear. Ive yet to grow any that I didn't like. I grew the DC x HP back in the day and they were incredible! I found one of the stickiest plants I've ever grown in that cross. Loran was kind enough to gift me his last 8 seeds, so ill definitely be making F2's as they are quite special!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I didn't realize that he was running out of those beans. I guess I'll have to make a point to run what I've got and F2 them if possible, too.

I need to see that family, I miss them and their love.

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Nice Manic I have no idea how I missed this thread. You got some great photo skillz bro. Whats the deal with that Watermelon what is she? how is she? If you dnt mind me asking she sounds interesting..

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Legend OG x White
Pp8

Deep Chunk x Hash Plant
Pp9

Pp10

Chemdog 91 x Original Bubba (CSI)
Pp7

Chemdog D x Original Bubba (CSI)
Pp6

Pp2

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good manic what up with the d and cheeto
The Cheeto is awesome man! I really like that one. Big yields, GREAT smell and beautiful flowers! Definitely gonna keep that one in the rotation more! Thanks! The D.. well we Al know what a classic that girl is. Although, the Chemdog D x TK and Chemdog D x Bubba surpass it in all aspects. I found one phenol of the Chemdog D x Bubba that is dangerously potent... I know its almost blasphemy, but that same phenol is even better than one of my all time favorites... MAMBA..:)

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
That Chemdog 91 x bubba looks like it's gonna do like 3#/ light!

haha just busting your balls buddy. OJxGSC almost rooted will be any day now.

Believe it or not, it actually yielded quite good. A couple branches stretched close to the light and the buds by the light did the itty bitty frosty cookie looking buds. I got 3 ounces from that one. This from a 1k watt 4x4 tray filled with 16 plants of mixed variety. Not too shabby. I'm telling ya. That particular phenol of Chemdog 91 x Bubba is something very special. Ill have to let ya try her out @Capulator

Top Bottom