Manically Obsessed

• Thread starter manicgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

The Cheeto is awesome man! I really like that one. Big yields, GREAT smell and beautiful flowers! Definitely gonna keep that one in the rotation more! Thanks! The D.. well we Al know what a classic that girl is. Although, the Chemdog D x TK and Chemdog D x Bubba surpass it in all aspects. I found one phenol of the Chemdog D x Bubba that is dangerously potent... I know its almost blasphemy, but that same phenol is even better than one of my all time favorites... MAMBA..:)

That's saying alot right there, we know how you love that Mamba! I had a pal start some of Rado's TK x Bubba but RAs got down on the seedling so I'll have to wait till some space clears around here! Always liked yur pics you're killing it bro!!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Amnesia x GSC
Amnesia x gsc 1

Chemdog D x TK (@cannarado)
Chemd x tk 1

ECSD x Banana OG
Ecsd x banana 1

Ecsd x banana 2

HA OG x GSC (@logic)
Ha x gsc 1

Legend OG x White

Legend og x white 1

Legend og x white 2

Legendxwhite1 2

Legendxwhite1

Purple Pain Killer

Ppk

Cheeto 1
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
:oops:I don't typically take pictures this crappy, but my camera broke and I had to use my phone. I had to take dozens just to get these halfway decent pics ..

Azhden

Azhden

:) I "Won a pack" of Cheeto Kush at a (local) "Seed Vault Split-up", somehow it ended up "lost in transit" during the split :eek: damn those medicated moments :D but that is life, things sometimes get lost for the moment and show up later as a "surprise gift".

Thanks for sharing what she would have looked like, lovin the Tri-tip crowned bud with dark almost black leaves :p just wanted to say MMmmmm

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Believe it or not, it actually yielded quite good. A couple branches stretched close to the light and the buds by the light did the itty bitty frosty cookie looking buds. I got 3 ounces from that one. This from a 1k watt 4x4 tray filled with 16 plants of mixed variety. Not too shabby. I'm telling ya. That particular phenol of Chemdog 91 x Bubba is something very special. Ill have to let ya try her out @Capulator

Hey manic I think the little buds are from too much N. When the plant gets close to the light the parts closer to it metabolize faster. I would say drop the N like 30% at week 2 of flower and see what happens to the buds. I am running animal cookies in one room that has cookie crumbs all over the top, and fat lowers. IN the next room where I cut the N the tops look tight and bulky.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey manic I think the little buds are from too much N. When the plant gets close to the light the parts closer to it metabolize faster. I would say drop the N like 30% at week 2 of flower and see what happens to the buds. I am running animal cookies in one room that has cookie crumbs all over the top, and fat lowers. IN the next room where I cut the N the tops look tight and bulky.

Thanks for the tips! This was actually in a tray with 16 pots filled with coco in the testing room. All different stains from seed. So keeping em all happy wasn't easy. Il definitely try cutting the N and see how they do.

How does amnesia x gsc smell? Finally got those flipped.

and better than mamba!?! I'm stoked for ya

It smelled incredible! Grapes, fruit and cookies. I really like that one. Got other phenols flowering now.
Yeah, I got exactly what I w's hoping for. A cut even better than Mamba!

Chemdog D x tk be looking fat!
The Chemdog D x TK 's were VERY fat! Some of the biggest yielders I've had in a long time. One stinks of OG too! :)

true grit

true grit

Thats awesome man, cant wait to hear smoke report on mamba v2!! ha.

And kickass, thats what my homie said he found in the amnesia x gsc- grape koolaid smelling plants. Got me stoked

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
is that my cheeto cut? i have never seen it foxtail quite like that.soem really nice strains your running man. it makes pretty big tops. my boy has hit 2 1/4 on a 1k 2 out of the last 3 times with her

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

That Chemdog D x TK looks like a stunner bro:)
What types of smells ya gettin off her?

Latest posts

Top Bottom