Manitoban(prairie fire),circa'2000

• Thread starter bigbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigbag

unreal...i was goin through me filing cabinet,sortin'out old paperwork...when lo'an'behold,i found a pack of Manitoban(pfs)from our man emery!so they r;Afghani Hash Plant x Kiff Morroccan.
dense heavy buds from a compact plant. Hieght 4 ft. Flwr 45/50 days.Outdoors mid Sept.
i doubt they germ,but u never know.droppin' em in water now......
hey were these genetics from or related 2 nirvana's Maroc x Afghan?imo,some of Mau's stuff is way good 4 da price.
fingers x'ed!

B

British_Hempire

I am pretty sure that Nirvana's Maroc x Afghan is the Maroc cutting that's been in Holland for years (and sold in S1 form by female Seeds) crossed to a male Afghani.

B

bigbag

didnt think reef's old stuff came from mau,but u never know.anyways,looks like these seeds have dried out over the course of 9 yrs,in corra-plast.2 bad,woulda been fun.now i want a Morroccan Kif 2 play with!
reef,
do u have any morroccan strains kickin' around these daze?ive heard they r never as good as when grown in the Rif range,dont doubt it....same wit pakalolo

B

bigbag

i know...they werent even in an airtight container.dont know how they slipped through da crackz?they were taped inside a old emery catalog,musta simply forgotta bout em

B

British_Hempire

Female Seeds Maroc is awesome outdoors, but a waste of space indoors.

Top Bottom