Manning to the Broncos

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Melizzard

Melizzard

Tebow to the Jets thank GOD the circus is over

Tebow is just a kid standing for what he believes. Whether you share his beliefs or not are irrelevant. At that age, (what is he like 24, my daughters age) its hard enough to even figure out WHAT you believe much less to stand for it when everyone's giving you shit about it. I salute him, no matter where he plays. Jeez, cut the kid some slack.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
The Tebow fans were the problem, more so than Tebow... I went to a few games last year and the fans were screaming "Tebow, Tebow" over and over, and everytime a play happened they yelled "Way to go Timmy!" like Tebow was the only player on the field. And he sucked! Less than a 50% completion rate, and they still screamed his name. So disrespectful to the other 30 guys on the team!

Now the Jets have to deal with that, everytime Mark Sanchez throws a bad pass, they'll be screaming for Timmy! Have fun with that! Sanchez kinda sucks, anyways, he deserves it.....

putembk

putembk

The Tebow fans were the problem, more so than Tebow... I went to a few games last year and the fans were screaming "Tebow, Tebow" over and over, and everytime a play happened they yelled "Way to go Timmy!" like Tebow was the only player on the field. And he sucked! Less than a 50% completion rate, and they still screamed his name. So disrespectful to the other 30 guys on the team!

Now the Jets have to deal with that, everytime Mark Sanchez throws a bad pass, they'll be screaming for Timmy! Have fun with that! Sanchez kinda sucks, anyways, he deserves it.....
Exactly, the less you really know about football the more you liked Tebow. My wife loved him and she doesn't know what holding is. Because of the lack of respect the other players get I imagine he is not well liked in the league. Pat Robertson needs to keep his mouth shut or at least stick to things he knows about.

Top Bottom