many thanks to all ..

• Thread starter driftin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

driftin

All i can say is thanks to all .. ill explain

i went away for a couple of weeks with some friends ,, was talked into it by the wife (bless her) I had just finished veging my plants and switched them over to 12/12 . she said she would water them and make sure they were ok when i came back ........
well i came home last weekend and when the wife picked me up, i could tell something was amiss .. she said .. dont be upset .. just things happened.

well first .. lightning storm blew the leds i was using as side lights and the 400hps quit .. she knew i had 2 200w cfl's i had been using before i got the 400 .. she actually took the leds and the 400w out and put in the 2 200w cfls

then she noticed brown spots on the lower leaves .. she said she checked the ph all the time and didnt know what to do ... BUT she actually came on this site and looked at some of the forums , figured it was a mag problem .. she went to the hydro store .. had the ph meter checked and the probe had failed .. she had it replaced .. checked the ph 8.0 ugg.. she read on here to flush and then redue the nutes .. and it seems to be working well

as she was moving them about she broke the top 7" off one of the plants .. again she came on here and searched how to clone .. knowing what i used . she got the directions and tried to clone it .. along with 2 others she broke ..

then she noticed how big one plant had got .. oh my it stretched .. after it got topped .. alas she had mounted the cfl's at the top of the tent instead of closer to the plants

I couldnt help but smile at her when she explained all that happened and she was so sorry she broke my plant .. heck .. she did awesome .. changing lights , nute problems , cloneing .. without ever having done any of it before ALL THANKS TO THIS SITE i have 4 alive plants and 3 new clones..

and thanks to the lovely bride too gosh im glad i married her 35 yrs ago lol lol

anybody have any idea what to do with the streachy one? dont wanna just cut it down .. but cant tie the branches down either without a mess

Dayileft
Thinedjune2
Stretch
Topclone
Bottom clone
Many thanks to all 6
Papa

Papa

Supporter
there is nothing in this world like a great wife!

Papa

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
haha - thats awesome

shes a keeper bro

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That's awesome bro you could super crop the stretchy one other than that I Dnt know I hope it all works out for you.

hiboy

hiboy

Remarkable,
and i thought they were only good for spending money and making babies
h

D

driftin

well have to admit she is great .. doesnt smoke, but doesnt mind if i do and after 30 yrs she still likes me lol thats a bonus right there lol

thanks to all ..... Im gonna enjoy being here

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Remarkable,
h
If we're good wives we should also be able to deliver WICKED blow jobs, at the very least.

Just sayin'... :makeup

Good on your wife, and good for you that you managed to marry someone with some brain matter between her ears. A very smart woman, I'd say.

Supercrop the plant, you can supercrop all the way through flowering and you won't hurt a thing.

hiboy

hiboy

Remarkable,
h
If we're good wives we should also be able to deliver WICKED blow jobs, at the very least.

schwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing,
Behave S maiden,, look what you've done to me
H

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You should see what I do to Dave. WAIT a minute... that didn't sound right. :giggle

convex

convex

Good on your wife, and good for you that you managed to marry someone with some brain matter between her ears. A very smart woman, I'd say.

Supercrop the plant, you can supercrop all the way through flowering and you won't hurt a thing.

Ya made my coffee come out my nose - sniff.

D

driftin

lol well maybe you will have to tell the wife that lol ohhh best not lol and thanks for the tip of supercrop i might give it a whirl

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter

well that goes without saying - but hopefully you dont need a forum for that!

just sayin

TortureKill

TortureKill

Thats amazing man. First off, you have one hell of a wife, Your a LUCKY man. The plants look fine, nothing they cant bounce back from.

D

driftin

since the good wife worked magic with the help of all .. i managed to actually harvest a little off those poor plants lol from getting none to actually getting about 140gms and that to me is awesome lol

again id like to thank all with their help

Top Bottom