Mapito grow problems please help 🙏🏽

• Thread starter Fearlesss666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fearlesss666

Hello guys. I just plant few flowers from clones in mapito(and coco roughly 10%) , and few flowers in soil. I washed mapito before properly and before to plant i had 5.8 ph and 0.8 ec. In soil they are beautiful , but in mapito no progress at all, cupping the leaves and dark green leaves , i checked again ec and now after 3 weeks is 5.69 ph and 1.08 ec. And i see some green algae on mapito.and to be honest i had low humidity like (45-50) Please help!🙏🏽

Mapito grow problems please help
Mapito grow problems please help 2
Mapito grow problems please help 3
Mapito grow problems please help 4
Mapito grow problems please help 5
Mapito grow problems please help 6
Mapito grow problems please help 7
4plant

4plant

.8 ec is way too high it’s rising because there avoiding the nutes to get water.
what light are they under? It’s too intense for struggling young plants

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Wut is mapito? I grow organic so idk of someone else can chime in. Those are more than just a few plants tho lol.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Clones without roots, .2ec, with roots, .3ec.

We also need to know your lux. Download Google play app "lux meter". 5k lux for now.

Cover your medium with a paper plate if your worried about algae.

Did they have roots? How often are you feeding them. This seems like it should be top fed until saturated, then dried out, and yea over and over.

Your nutrients are to strong for sure. I'd turn the lights way down until you fix the issue.

F

Fearlesss666

Clones without roots, .2ec, with roots, .3ec.

We also need to know your lux. Download Google play app "lux meter". 5k lux for now.

Cover your medium with a paper plate if your worried about algae.

Did they have roots? How often are you feeding them. This seems like it should be top fed until saturated, then dried out, and yea over and over.

Your nutrients are to strong for sure. I'd turn the lights way down until you fix the issue.
Thanks for reply! Yes i just check few and have good roots. I have dymlux 1000watt but I use it on 600 watt i didnt switched on 1000w cause i didnt saw progress , i checked and i have betwenn 600-700 PPFD. First 2 watering i made it from the top and after from the buttom every 3-4 days(like limbo holland) .

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Go down to 300ppfd possibly 200....

Also water down your nutrients. Get it down to .3 ec max. Your just trying to push them to hard and they are too small.

Use ro or distilled water to lower ec.

F

Fearlesss666

Go down to 300ppfd possibly 200....

Also water down your nutrients. Get it down to .3 ec max. Your just trying to push them to hard and they are too small.

Use ro or distilled water to lower ec.
Thanks a lot🙏🏽

Snydgrow

Snydgrow

They needed more water from the top that was the only problem here! Good luck next time my friend I bet when you pulled plants the roots bearly at bottom of the pots

J

JeanMichel

at this stage you only need 1 light on 2 turned on
turn on one row 9 hours, then the other one 9 hours

why your plants are flowering now ? you need to veg them a few days under low light to acclimate them.

0.8 ms is way too low
The first time you water your rockwool you need to set the EC at 4mS
Then 3 days after you water again at 3mS.

When plants grow and dry the mapito more reduce the EC. EC of your tap water + 1mS of nutrients is usually enough until the end
the color of the plants will tell you if the need more food, they will become lighter green
if they start to be darker green reduce the food

you should not get algae, with your method its normal to get some the first days become your soaked the mapito from the top
but then you only feed from the bottom so the algae will die at the top
algae is your enemy
it bring gnats and impede the mapito to get that shoot of oxygen when you water

in your case i would reveg very quick you wont get anything from these poor stressed plants
or even better plant some new clones

Top Bottom