Maple Kush....is she ready for harvest???

• Thread starter Cosala562
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

She is reallll close, t-minus countdown started, I'd wait about a week, I rarely use one nowadays but get you a scope (30x - 100x works best).
Maple Kush eh? Is that maple leaf indica x og kush?, where'd you get her? She's looking sticky icky.

P.S. keep an eye out for mold I had to pull a plant a little early, I'm combing to rest twice a day now. Good luck bro, heres to a happy harvest!

sebastien420

sebastien420

i'd say very soon! how long has she been growing? i agree one more week or so...

E

E.T.

how many days are you into the flip? do you have a scope? what kind of high do you like?

sebastien420

sebastien420

good call on "what kind of high do u like" not many people understand that..

T

ThanksButNoDank

she still looks like she has a few weeks

if you like a couch lock superstone the let er go for a bt longer, at least 50% amber trichs, if you like a head high just make sure the trichs are mostly cloudy and maybe a few with a bit of an amber tint

but as far a i can tell its not ready either way, i dont really see many browning hairs, still looks like its in full bloom :)

i would give it at least another week but if you want it to get you super high i think it could last 3

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
No scope nessesary..I can see the thrich's in the photo... They they look like the heads are swollen...and they are NOT clear...I see some amber...
.....looking close for sure

R

Rory

i dont use a scope, i did for the first few years i grew but now i can just look at it and i know, but from looking at that, i would give her another two weeks. the longer it goes, the more it will solid and harden up, that will heavy your sack even more, and more matured buds. i know, i know, your getting impatient, well, patients is a virtue. just wait!

j wizzle

j wizzle

good call on "what kind of high do u like" not many people understand that..

thats bullshit...

let me explain what most people REALLY dont understand. you want a head high, grow a sativa...

you want a body high, grow an indica.

heres what MOST people dont understand....you chop your plants say just 2 weeks early, you lose 30% of your fucking yield....

im tired of seeing all this "are the heads amber" bullshit. grow what strains will give you the high you are looking for, and FINISH growing your buds...stop pulling your indica plants early looking for a sativa type high. that head high you are getting is called a weak ass indica high because the plants arent finished yet.

j wizzle

j wizzle

also....if you want a HEAD high....then take a single rip on a finished indica bud. it will do the same thing to you as unfinished bud

intruder

intruder

also....if you want a HEAD high....then take a single rip on a finished indica bud. it will do the same thing to you as unfinished bud

so what would you call finished if its a cross of indica and sativa?just curious whats your sayin does make sense so not argueing just want some of your insight on it

I usually go 70 days inside or out people dont want to pay for high quality so why give it to them LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom