Maple Leaf Indica

• Thread starter dextr0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dextr0

dextr0

MLI.jpg

MLI2.JPG

Sorry about the other pictures people, really a crazy plant. Its the smallest plant Ive ever had. This is day 26.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

plants look happy... so that white powder in this picture.. thats P?

158006d1310337924t-maple-leaf-indica-rsz_dsc03742.jpg.att

dextr0

dextr0

plants look happy... so that white powder in this picture.. thats P?

Whas up Chron, na mane thats mycorrhiza. GardensVille brand.

But I also put a pinch of Rocket Fuel right underneath it. Rocket Fuel 2-6-1 analysis--- This fertilizer is a scientific blend of all our best microbe and plant food products. Colloidal Rock Phosphate, Bat Guano, Greensand, Red Phosphate, Volcanite, Brewers Yeast, Premium Fertilizer 7-2-2, Earth Worm Castings, Zeolite, Diatomaceous Earth, Alfalfa Meal, Kelp Meal and Molasses.. This product is excellent for all blooming and fruiting plants and should be applied anytime a seed or plant is placed in soil. For potted plants blend a tablespoon into each gallon of soil, for vegetables blend 1 to 2 tablespoons into each foot of row under seed or transplant, for shrubs or trees blend 1 tablespoon in each gallon of backfill soil. Always water in well.

Anyway, yea plants sure do look happy. Like I said the littler one was having trouble but looks to be out of the funk. I decided to move the light down...probably should have done it along time ago but Im not there all the time. Also haven't feed any fish yet. Thats next.

As of now they have only been on water and the soil I mixed up for them, homeboy said he finally gave them some EWC tea today. I think im going to recommend less watering to let them roots search, and some fish. I want BIG plants so Ill veg as long as I have to. Hopefully they blow up once I get on top of the feeding schedule. Keep yall posted.

dextr0

dextr0

Moved them into 7 gallon containers. Didnt fill the pots all the way so they have maybe 3 to 4 gallons of soil. As soon as they fill that out ill fill in ill transpot into full 7gallon containers. Just didnt have my 3 gallons on hand.

Next feed will be with Fish Hydrolysate, dont know when Ill get to the spot but it will be soon.

I cant help but think about the article that sea sent me on the 4 Bases of Soil (http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...&sig=AHIEtbRIqCoyT_98j9SPnPyJL9I0lHiO3g&pli=1), I think im missing the soil energy. 1st Base.

mli5.jpg
mli4.jpg
MLI3.jpg

dextr0

dextr0

damn bro, looks perfect :)

Thanx mane. On the cool the plants are pissing me off...they are pissed off at me too I guess (fuckers!).

Its all good though. They say slow moneys for sure money.

I wanna set up shop and sleep in the same home as my girls...but mane its fuckin hot then a bitch there. They got all the AC to themselves, and its still hot. lol...oh mann.

Anyway we going on like day 30 or 30 somethin. These hoes are like 6 inches. No stretching or anything, so that makes me think its not the light. Although the light bulb came with the set up, and it was already used. How many times?? Your guess would be as good as mine. I wanna switch to my CMH, but I really wanna see how this bulb does. Especially when I switch over to the HPS.

Anyway thanx for watching.
Shit if u got any input feel free.

phenotyper

phenotyper

I think they are probably just slightly overwatered. I'd give them an EWC tea when they dry out really well and your growth will probably explode. Let those roots search out that food!

Oh, but they look really healthy. Also, who knows, maybe this is a really slow vegger...

dextr0

dextr0

MLI1.jpg
MLI21.JPG
MLI31.jpg

I finally got with dude and explained that we needed less watering. It gets into the high 80s so I expect for them to be pretty damn dry within 2 3 days. We will make them hoes search for that food. (thanx for tip pheno)

I was telling homeboy to make some fish tea, but when he sent the pix...them hoes just look to perfect in everything but size. Dont fix what aint broke right?

Damn it never again will I not use fish from the start.

I told homeboy to look for some hairs or nuts or something indicating sex right...he sent me the pic of the hairy stem...lol. Really never had a hairy stem like that...that I can remember.

Ill keep yall posted. I for sure wanna switch up to the CMH, just gotta get around to it...Ha im acting like I got all the time in the world right? I wanna flip but im set on having big ol' fat bitches....mmmm I love em!! Stay tuned.

Top Bottom