Marc Emery Sentencing Today

• Thread starter Green Supreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green Supreme

Well today is the day the big, bad US government has it's say on Marc Emery. I pray they see reality, but am not holding my breath. Another shame filled day as a Canadian. Good luck Marc. Peace GS

O

Oregonic

I am still blown away the Canadian gov gave into Americas bulling. Sad day to be American....and Canadian....and a pot lover!

F

frostedlove

Long Live Free and Green

The "Prince of Pot"

I just read he is going to or planning on taking
the 5 year deal the feds offered.........
Bastards!!!!

G

Green Supreme

That's part is part of the finger crossing for sure. Peace GS

Illmind

Illmind

Too bad marc emery isn't a rapper then he could break the law and serve his time in a nice hotel without having to deal with the other prisoners. 5 YRS? FUCK THAT ti got caught with silencers which alone is a life sentence practically and he got out before a yr was even up. WTF is wrong with america. And u know Emery gonna end up in the fed getting extorted an shit.

I

iatm53

"Plant the seeds of freedom, overgrow the governemnt" -Marc Emery

F

frostedlove

Any chance of him serving it in Canada??

Thats the push they are going to go for after the sentencing. I pretty sure his people will work hard to get him to serve his sentence in Canada.

I just read his post updates and The boys on the cell block are hooking him up. When your the prince of pot no worries in lockdown. He is getting hooked up.

http://freemarc.ca/

Marc Emery Sentencing in US Federal Court at 1:30pm... Whatever the sentence is, my supporters MUST demand I be sent home to serve my time in Canada! 1 hour ago from Twitter

G

Green Supreme

Fingers crossed vape hits. Vapevape reload pass. Peace GS

F

frostedlove

Marc Emery gets 5 years in prison
Judge recommends he be allowed to serve sentence in Canada

Read more:

Talked to my buddy in Canada and he said when they transfer him, he will prob due something like 6 months and then be out.

Our USA is AWSOME.......GOOOOOOOOO TEAM USA................AMERICAAAAAHHHH fuck yea!

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
If he does go back to Canada to serve it i would imagine that he does very little to no time as they will account the time he has already done and in Canada he would have done no more than a year. Sad day for all for sure!!

NO PRISON FOR POT!!

M

Madkush

This just in: Marc Emery has been sentenced to 5 years in jail minus time served. The Judge in the case has recomended Marc be transfered back to Canada.

K

keyplay

Good thing he had money to afford the best legal team.They had it in for him....
What do you think would happen to a guy who didn't have a legal team or money...
Into the system to be wasted.
This whole thing could have fed thousands of people in what both governments wasted on the guy. FUCK THAT!!!

G

Green Supreme

Just think of what they likely spent investigating him. Peace GS

B

BUDOGHI

If Marc deserves five years for his" crimes against humanity" selling plant seeds, how many should Dick Chaney get for his !!

420king-MASSES

we all know that canada has a conservative govt now of course there gonna cow tow to"there big brothers wishes" and also lets be honest he got hit cause he was a pompous ass who flaunted his political views all the while openly admitting to throwing in bullshit beans in breeder packs [common knowledge] yes it sucks that it has happened know body deserves jail over plant material[seeds] but karma can be a bitch and has a funny way of putting her mark on things and to mark dont drop the soap buddy no love lost no love found

cooper1

cooper1

thanks marc if there was not people in this world like you nothing would ever change your leader in this game

Latest posts

Top Bottom