Marc Emery Sentencing Today

• Thread starter Green Supreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FreshSteppin

we all know that canada has a conservative govt now of course there gonna cow tow to"there big brothers wishes" and also lets be honest he got hit cause he was a pompous ass who flaunted his political views all the while openly admitting to throwing in bullshit beans in breeder packs [common knowledge] yes it sucks that it has happened know body deserves jail over plant material[seeds] but karma can be a bitch and has a funny way of putting her mark on things and to mark dont drop the soap buddy no love lost no love found

with you 100%!

all I think off is him stoned as hell lookin like shit yellin "Ive sold thosands of seeds"!!!

good for you @#$ way to shout about your def doing a lot for the industry. thanks for CC too, full of the shitty stoner stereotypes!

K

keyplay

with you 100%!

all I think off is him stoned as hell lookin like shit yellin "Ive sold thosands of seeds"!!!

good for you fag. way to shout about your def doing a lot for the industry. thanks for CC too, full of the shitty stoner stereotypes

Come On ! The guy is a businessman, period. Those stoner types have lots of cash to spend on the shit he sold LOL. Anyone thought of how much being cast as a modern day martyr with plenty of resources to make it fly is worth????.
The guy is set.......for life.....There will be plenty more of those breeder packs coming, believe me.

420king-MASSES

Come On ! The guy is a businessman, period. Those stoner types have lots of cash to spend on the shit he sold LOL. Anyone thought of how much being cast as a modern day martyr with plenty of resources to make it fly is worth????.
The guy is set.......for life.....There will be plenty more of those breeder packs coming, believe me.

you are 100% correct there will be knock-off/fake seeds in his future breeder packs he is one of the biggest reasons the seed biz is considered seedy you no hit or miss :mad0233:

I

into the light

ignoramus

we all know that canada has a conservative govt now of course there gonna cow tow to"there big brothers wishes" and also lets be honest he got hit cause he was a pompous ass who flaunted his political views all the while openly admitting to throwing in bullshit beans in breeder packs [common knowledge] yes it sucks that it has happened know body deserves jail over plant material[seeds] but karma can be a bitch and has a funny way of putting her mark on things and to mark dont drop the soap buddy no love lost no love found

It must be quite peaceful being challenged the way you are.
Ignorance is bliss. Peace ITL

W

wantaknow

maybe its just karma coming around ,he ripped off alot of peeps ,for a lot of money,and sent bogus seeds out ,sometimes you never got them,you cant consider your self a prince and screw your people,what goes around comes around

K

keyplay

you are 100% correct there will be knock-off/fake seeds in his future breeder packs he is one of the biggest reasons the seed biz is considered seedy you no hit or miss :mad0233:

Hahaha I hear you, bro. I'm impartial as I never bought his crappy wares...but this could make a excellent story, film, or doc. Fact or fiction... its got a good foundation for comedy too...hahahahah
I'm not a writer, but I could come up with a couple storyboards for his marijuana drama....but i would leave the other 2 co conspirators out of it.....

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

He gave me his bad seeds in 96, and i had a real bad year, He got what he handed out

F

FileError404

His arrest was political, no more no less. All the internet bs, what he did or didn't sent out...come on. There was no seed biz before him and it's never a sure thing to order something illegal... hell, I just sent 2 bills to logic and never got anything...shit happens.
He spent millions to get it legalized in Canada and spread the word a little too loudly to the US....they don't like that over here...THAT'S why he got arrested, extradited and made an example of. (The Canadian government should be ashamed of themselves for allowing that to happen) All that "Karma" crap makes me sick, yeah, some guys got seeds and fokked them up and blamed Emery on teh interwebs and it turned into "Who's the bad guy this week"? Please! Yes, he's a big douche, many people are, but he uses his douchiness for the good of the cause, and he did more for your rights to smoke, US or CA than anyone you know personally, so have some effin "respek" :D

X

XmanN

with you 100%!

good for you @#$ way to shout about your def doing a lot for the industry. thanks for CC too, full of the shitty stoner stereotypes!

maybe its just karma coming around ,he ripped off alot of peeps ,for a lot of money,and sent bogus seeds out ,sometimes you never got them,you cant consider your self a prince and screw your people,what goes around comes around

He gave me his bad seeds in 96, and i had a real bad year, He got what he handed out

You guys may get thirsty on your way to lynch Marc!

HaterAid Flyer 01
L

LOWLIFE

Marc Emery has been one of the biggest influences in my life. I got a ton of respect for the man and no one should be dissing him while hes down n out like this. Some keep flapping those anal lips wanna loose friends n make enemies forever over words so be it.

He and I became friends in like 95-96 when I was in college and he was barely starting his seed thing. He was always extremly generous to me and all my friends and was a really nice dude. He Gave me gear when I was penniless and Colorado hardly knew what good herb was. I acquired my very best stock from him at $40 a ten pack or less. Compare that to the bullshit hermi knockoff s1 birdseed for $150+ a ten pack nowadays.

Marc's helped SO SO fucking many charities and orphangaes n what not its unbeleivable. Sure I'd imagine n hope hes got a grip of cash too hid away but fuck dude was a baller in his prime. I knew he was in trouble when he went on msnbc saying he was over growing the governments of the world n shit. Must of been some good hash in his lungs that day. People fuck up people. All of us do. Whose gonna have your back when you slip and need someone to catch you?

We love you here in the big bad CO Marc! Hang in there! Firing up a big ol joint for ya!
:sign0065:

W

wantaknow

some times given enough rope you hang yourself,i dont hate mark,i dont like to see people go to jail for cannabis ,but ,you do reap what you sow ,you screw people out of there money ,somewhere somehow it comes back on you many fold,if marc had other breeders info and dropped it to get of trubble you would hate him for being a rat ,but if he steals someones money ......he ok?

G

Green Supreme

A few paragraph's from a letter written by Marihuanaman {Greg Williams},as a rebuttal to an article printed. This is not hearsay but the words from some one doing the job that folks seem to think Marc did himself. Peace GS

000 0001 Large
000 0002 Large
Top Bottom