March Drop- Dark Horse Og, Dark Gamma, Face Melt, 303 Stooges

• Thread starter DarkHorse CO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DarkHorse CO

DarkHorse CO

Breeder
Updates coming Soon.. Drop is headed to logic... :)

Update..
Drop should be happening early next week

Dark Gamma #3
Face Off OG BX2 (Archive) x Bruce Banner#3 (Dark Horse)
(Face Off OG #4 x Face Off OG bx1) X (Coal Creek OG x Strawberry Diesel)

This strain is about potency, and deep narcotic stone that leaves you sunk in the couch... lower yields higher medicinal quality...

Trichs to leaf ratio is amazing thus a great extract strain
10 weeks flower

Breeder Credits: (Fletch) Archive Seeds, (Scott) Rare Dankness, RezDOG, Danny Danko (Kushman Straw Cough), (AJ) SourD, Marc Hale (Coal Creek OG)

Face Melt OG
Docs OG (Rare Dankness) x Grimace OG (Archive)
(Face Off OG x Rare Dankness #1 X (Purple Urkle x Face Off OG bx1)

This just shows how much love we have for Face Off OG, Archive and Rare Dankness for bringing to the people. The face off is real deal heat and the pheno we found needed to be worked more so I tried to keep it stable with a hint of purp. Just about melt your face ridiculous potency.

Big up to Fletch at Archive and Scott at Rare Dankness with this work boys.

10 Weeks

Breeder Credits: (Fletch) Archive Seeds, (Scott) Rare Dankness

303 Stooges
Landos Stash (Bodhi Seeds) x Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough
(Pure Kush Suge x Snow Lotus) X (Strawberry Fields x Haze)

Bodhi is the man, Danny Danko and the Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough is legend. This paring is sick with Pure Kush and Strawberry Fields bringing the Indica dom while snow lotus and Haze hints keep you off the couch. True hybrid with variation in F1 phenos. Great pheno hunter line to find a special mom.
10 weeks

Breeder Credits: Bodhi Seeds, Danny Danko (Kushman Strawberry Cough)

Dark Horse OG
Gobbstopper (AlphaKronik Genes) x Micheal Phelps OG (Clone Only)
(Purple Urkle x Sin City Kush) X (Unknown -Ocean Beach Collective San Diego)

Not Sure what Ocean Beach Collective (long since closed) did to create (or Rename) the Phelps OG but its my all time fav OG variety. I suspect Phelps is the strongest OG in the world and all I smoked for 3 years straight. Ya know the type of stuff thats so good you hide it from everyone to smoke every morsel in confinement then its the kill. Our Gobbstopper Male is quickly becoming a go to around the lab and again this cross was the first thing I wanted to make. It best represents what we are all about at Dark Horse Genetics and carries our name..

10 Weeks

Breeder Credits: AlphaKronik Genes, Ocean Beach Collective (San Diego)

DarkHorse CO

DarkHorse CO

Breeder
Banner Crosses dropping around 4/20 we super sold em out at Cannabis Cup LA... I will hold back a few packs for the farm before we do the same in Denver Cannabis Cup...

covertchem

covertchem

DarkHorse 0833 said:
Banner Crosses dropping around 4/20 we super sold em out at Cannabis Cup LA... I will hold back a few packs for the farm before we do the same in Denver Cannabis Cup...
Coming to see you guys at cup In denver covert chem

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
When can I grab these for my OPC's here in Denver? I think your future Kalamath location is right around the corner from one of my spots. Remember you guys from the Delta 9 days I think and I still see Nate bouncing around Denver metro area

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

IMG 20150313 112729 983 noexif
IMG 20150313 112738 660 noexif
a mix of lemon haze and exo trim and popcorn....first pop at making honeycomb/crumble I'm high as pie in the sky lol proper stoked

IMG 20150313 031514 570
DarkHorse CO

DarkHorse CO

Breeder
When can I grab these for my OPC's here in Denver? I think your future Kalamath location is right around the corner from one of my spots. Remember you guys from the Delta 9 days I think and I still see Nate bouncing around Denver metro area

Yo TK PM me ill get ya whatever u want..

Top Bottom