March INKBIRD Giveaway - to win a Home Weather Station

Oldman13

Oldman13

Yeah only for a moment when I saw that weather machine I thought maybe you guys found my phone because I had lost it and then I realized it was in my hand all of a sudden moment passed it does look cool though. Not all Cracked up like my phone screen protector is – – and if I'm not mistaken you said the winner would have to pay the shipping and receiving? Most likely I would suggest for all your prizes right I mean I did enter my email for that Nutcracker resin extractor right after I sent it I realized my wife has those in her purse I don't have them anymore so I need to be set but at that time all I asked for was an email didn't ask for what you're asking for here!! But it doesn't matter because I can't give a credit card number to pay the shipping and receiving we don't what are credit card numbers online anymore because one day I received my billing for my two months long Hawaii trip in the mail it was quite substantial the shame of it all I said was it me or my wife so we called the credit card company they canceled all the billing then renewed our credit it happens 1 or 2 other times as well but not as much as that one was now all of our credit cards are on a high security alert watch,/ so if anything at all looks strange they call right away, like why did a disabled old man just purchase $2,000 worth of mountain climbing gear, and now he's spending bookoo enoodles of money at the last chance strip joint next to the strip and sleep Motel located just below Mount Everest?? Anyway if actually use my credit cards most likely a phone call to be made to the wife and credit card will be shut off instantaneously yeah I hope there is no typos in there I ain't got time to proofread right now so try to read through them if they're there! That's if you don't fall asleep halfway through it I think I'm going to change my name to (Typo Longwind) seriously though I wish I couldn't join some of these things but never fails shipping and receiving always kicks me

INKBIRD

#Smart #Home #Living
Supporter
Yeah only for a moment when I saw that weather machine I thought maybe you guys found my phone because I had lost it and then I realized it was in my hand all of a sudden moment passed it does look cool though. Not all Cracked up like my phone screen protector is – – and if I'm not mistaken you said the winner would have to pay the shipping and receiving? Most likely I would suggest for all your prizes right I mean I did enter my email for that Nutcracker resin extractor right after I sent it I realized my wife has those in her purse I don't have them anymore so I need to be set but at that time all I asked for was an email didn't ask for what you're asking for here!! But it doesn't matter because I can't give a credit card number to pay the shipping and receiving we don't what are credit card numbers online anymore because one day I received my billing for my two months long Hawaii trip in the mail it was quite substantial the shame of it all I said was it me or my wife so we called the credit card company they canceled all the billing then renewed our credit it happens 1 or 2 other times as well but not as much as that one was now all of our credit cards are on a high security alert watch,/ so if anything at all looks strange they call right away, like why did a disabled old man just purchase $2,000 worth of mountain climbing gear, and now he's spending bookoo enoodles of money at the last chance strip joint next to the strip and sleep Motel located just below Mount Everest?? Anyway if actually use my credit cards most likely a phone call to be made to the wife and credit card will be shut off instantaneously yeah I hope there is no typos in there I ain't got time to proofread right now so try to read through them if they're there! That's if you don't fall asleep halfway through it I think I'm going to change my name to (Typo Longwind) seriously though I wish I couldn't join some of these things but never fails shipping and receiving always kicks me
We never said the winner would have to pay the shipping and receiving, please note what we mentioned in the thread, "Inkbird covers all the fees, so everything is free."
@iX_Lazy_Xi @gristle @SofaKingHigh @StankStirr @Secret11 @ocpokesmot @GrowHobo Here are the winners who used to win INKBIRD prizes!

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

We never said the winner would have to pay the shipping and receiving, please note what we mentioned in the thread, "Inkbird covers all the fees, so everything is free."
@iX_Lazy_Xi @gristle @SofaKingHigh @StankStirr @Secret11 @ocpokesmot @GrowHobo Here are the winners who used to win INKBIRD prizes!
Confirmed, they covered everything, took me longer to get it out of the package then it did to arrive. Thanks again @inkbird

Oldman13

Oldman13

A famous person once said you don't need a weatherman to know witch way the wind blows lol.
Well I'm not near as or even come close to being as famous as all the movie stars I see here at thc farmer! But as somebody that used to actually deal with the weather because I was a roofer for almost 30 years I came to the conclusion that will let me put it this way@~~~>. Who can be wrong 90% of the time and still keep their job?....
(The weather man)

Oldman13

Oldman13

A famous person once said you don't need a weatherman to know witch way the wind blows lol.
Well I'm not near as or even come close to being as famous as all the movie stars I see here at thc farmer! But as somebody that used to actually deal with the weather because I was a roofer for almost 30 years I came to the conclusion that will let me put it this way@~~~>. Who can be wrong 90% of the time and still keep their job?....
(The weather man)
So yes I do believe that Bob Dylan was quite right when he said that:-) :-) :-)
A 59792 1400061862 9692

Oldman13

Oldman13

Oh okay well I humbly apologize for misunderstanding!? don't know why I thought you said everything was paid for except for the shipping. I hope you will please excuse my stupidity for lack of knowledge! She has something to do with the hundreds and hundreds maybe maybe venturing re into the millions by now, tags on my Verizon message center all telling me how much or how many things I won I must at least have one 15 or 20 iPhone 13 by now. And they say and all I have to do is pay the shipping and receiving! I'm so tired of these things all of my telephone winds kept saying you were from Walmart! But just recently. Maybe I can show you – – there you go this is the newest one oh, they have been bombarding me four times a day for the last week or two! Please excuse my comment it was for them not you I know he says it failed but I have my doubts on if it went through or not because sometimes it will say sent and then read! But now he's basically just send those to spam I answer this one here because constant as it is eventually you just get really fed up with it...... So again I apologize for misunderstanding about the shipping receiving apparently I should or just might go back to school and learn how to read
Capture 2022 03 29 19 38 32

mcsholdings

mcsholdings

Happy Thursday!
Monthly GIVEAWAY, we would like to give a Home weather station away this time!

Rules to enter simply,
1. Follow 'Inkbird' on THCfarmer
2. Like this thread
3. Pick a non-repeat number from 1-20000
4. Tag two friends in the comment (No need to follow this one, but will be appreciated if share this event!)
5. Add a hashtag #inkbirdgiveaway when leaving the reply

(Note, ONLY for the USA and Canadian residents)

Kindly view feedback in IG from @jaywinsor2000.
View attachment 1229176
ONE winner will be chosen on Mar 31 and will receive the weather station.
Inkbird covers all the fees, so everything is free.

Links to see more details about the products,
🇺🇸 https://amzn.to/3m0Ybnd (20%OFF)
🇨🇦 https://amzn.to/3ApdcW6 (19%OFF)

GOOD LUCK!👊
#inkbirdgiveaway

Thanks Inkbird!

Top Bottom