Maricopa County Attourney Bill Montgomery

• Thread starter azmmjadvocates
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

I'm biting my nails waiting for results hoping we can give a strong message from Arizona's MMJ community to public officials by removing Bill Montgomery. Let's keep our finger crossed.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Well if he does win hopefully he gets hit by a bus before his next term start LMFAO thanks for your insight brother appreciate you spreading some knowledge much respect

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

LMFAO I couldnt find anything either wtf

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Now the entire ballot measurses are gone as well, I think it has something to do with Arizona having to count all the ballots and not leave out 400,000 ballot like they did before calling the election lol.. Go figure, Arizona make a mistake like that, I find that real hard to believe lol. It really sucks that Colorado elected officials stand up for their state rights and are pusing a waiver. What do our public officials do, attack the voters.

J

jaybudding

Its been all this time and I'm still wondering what happened to the provisional ballots????

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

This is fucked, Now they are saying they finally have all the votes counted and I STILL can't find out who the damn County Attny position. I guess I have to call up Bill Montgomery's office and ask them if he won. This is just Bull Shit, and what about our news media, it's like it's been a big fucking joke on the voters. Jay you have no Idea what i've been going thru lol Seriously I can't believe the average Joe citizen isn't up in arms,,,ooops, not literally speaking of course lol . Damn I cant' believe I said that our founding fathers would be ashamed, well actually NOT. Funny theres an example of how far we are down the rabbit hole on freedom of speech.. only the tea party citizens can joke around like that without fear of getting hauled off to Guantanamo, or worse places.

But I digress, what were we talking about again??? Oh BILLLEYYY that's right Im on track again lol Did anyone see the debate? The full debate is quite long but good, ive posted an exerpt, I laughed pretty good when Bill states he refused a county vehicle as to somehow demonstrate him saving us some money... lmao Sure Bill lol it wasn't that you would rather drive your own car over a county vehicle.. lol

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...3&first=0&qpvt=bill+montgomery+youtube+debate

Latest posts

Top Bottom