• Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

it has plant growth regualtors in it from Barley/Alfalfa/Seaweed
helps with strong roots
helps with node stacking
along with facilitating the plants natural enzymes
thank you. ill get some for my second critical kush flower. maybe ill have the skill to make these wifi lemon aliens happy!
you rock sir.
chris.

Wisher619

Wisher619

thank you. ill get some for my second critical kush flower. maybe ill have the skill to make these wifi lemon aliens happy!
you rock sir.
chris.
thnx
bio-cozyme is super cheap I believe I paid 13.00 @ my local shop
it has cytokines/plant auxins/hormones

I use it @ 5ml per gal up to week 6 then I cut it off
don't be fooled by the name....it isn't an actual enzyme
what it does is excelerate naturally occurring enzymes within the plant to work overtime
along with many other things

It is highly concentrated
Botanicare has Pure Blend Tea
I know other brands have this type of thing
anything with seaweed in it
Maxi crop Sea I believe is another good one

but the Bio-cozyme has the Barley and Alfalfa
which contain triacontanol
the kelp contains auxins, gibbelerins, cytokinins and betaines plus something like 70 trace minerals

read that white paper

it talks about basal breaks
basically in roses Alfalfa helps with basal breaks *breaking apical dominance* basically makes your side shoots shoot up to catch up with the main stalk allowing for a bushier plant with more bud sites

for $13.00 you really can't go wrong in my opinion

I also use this because I have a gallon of it and got it for $20.00 @ my local shop

I use a mineral base for my feed but I love using these natural carbon sources for enhancement
the Pure Blend Tea has a little bit differ ingredients as it has the kelp like Bio-cozyme but it has Guano/EWC/Fish Meal

so together this Bio/Tea has a crazy amount of enzymes,hormones,amino acids,......etc...

gives the plants an extreme boost IMO

I am not advocating for anyone to purchase these products
merely I believe the elements within these products or similar products with the same elements are not Snake Oil...this stuff really works well

organic gardeners (which I am) use alfalfa meal/fish meal/guano/ewc/kelp meal/cottonseed meal...........in a nutrient tea usually weekly or bi-weekley which really boosts plant life within an organic soil
the same can be achieved in hydroponics mixing *carbon based ingredients* with mineral based nutrients
in a medium such as coco this practice works extremely well when you are able to dial in all factors

I make a tea for my organic garden and my lawn and apply with a pump sprayer
I literally feed my outdoor organic garden nothing else as the base is compost and EWC along with native soil

jipp

jipp

thnx

what it does is excelerate naturally occurring enzymes within the plant to work overtime

the kelp contains auxins, gibbelerins, cytokinins and betaines plus something like 70 trace minerals

read that white paper

basically in roses Alfalfa helps with basal breaks *breaking apical dominance* basically makes your side shoots shoot up to catch up with the main stalk allowing for a bushier plant with more bud sites

I also use this because I have a gallon of it and got it for $20.00 @ my local shop

I use a mineral base for my feed but I love using these natural carbon sources for enhancement
the Pure Blend Tea has a little bit differ ingredients as it has the kelp like Bio-cozyme but it has Guano/EWC/Fish Meal

so together this Bio/Tea has a crazy amount of enzymes,hormones,amino acids,......etc...

merely I believe the elements within these products or similar products with the same elements are not Snake Oil...this stuff really works well

organic gardeners (which I am) use alfalfa meal/fish meal/guano/ewc/kelp meal/cottonseed meal...........in a nutrient tea usually weekly or bi-weekley which really boosts plant life within an organic soil
the same can be achieved in hydroponics mixing *carbon based ingredients* with mineral based nutrients
in a medium such as coco this practice works extremely well when you are able to dial in all factors

I literally feed my outdoor organic garden nothing else as the base is compost and EWC along with native soil

thank you. yeah the roses was interesting i had no fucking clue theree was such a thing as rosarians nor did i know epson salt original name came from a small town in england. funny how you learn shit as random as that..

now its funny people who dig roses and grow roses get called rosarians, and people who grow pot or use it are drug dealers, stoners.. the logic just makes no fucking sense.
thank you taking the time to type that out.
hope you are having a fantastic day.

bowl up,
chris.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

thank you. yeah the roses was interesting i had no fucking clue theree was such a thing as rosarians nor did i know epson salt original name came from a small town in england. funny how you learn shit as random as that..

now its funny people who dig roses and grow roses get called rosarians, and people who grow pot or use it are drug dealers, stoners.. the logic just makes no fucking sense.
thank you taking the time to type that out.
hope you are having a fantastic day.

bowl up,
chris.
I think they call us Rastafarians :crying2::crying2::crying2: without the dreads of course:drunk:Actually they call us criminals unless your giving them half your money...:badboy:

Tempy

Tempy

I have been talking very highly about you guys with my GF
She sent me some pics of her avocado tree and was asking if you guys could help identify the problem

IMG 20170522 083229
jipp

jipp

thnx

read that white paper

i forgot to say thank you for throwing me a bone.. if you think its important please do what you did with the auxins. been learning about them off and on over last 2 days.
so much shit on my mind, hah..

hope you are doing well.
chris.

Tempy

Tempy

Why the brown veins
I though maybe hard water ? Or salts or high ph i checked her water and it was showing 7.4

Last edited:
Tempy

Tempy

Sry guys I needed time away from all of this i was depressed
Fking powdery Mildew killed everything!!!!
@wisher you were right I should have cut everything down when i first noticed PM instead of trying to fight it
I wanted to experience and learn from it and i learned my lesson there is no cure fore Pm unless you use synthetic chemicals but then who wants to smoke that shit?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Sry guys I needed time away from all of this i was depressed
Fking powdery Mildew killed everything!!!!
@wisher you were right I should have cut everything down when i first noticed PM instead of trying to fight it
I wanted to experience and learn from it and i learned my lesson there is no cure fore Pm unless you use synthetic chemicals but then who wants to smoke that shit?
Sorry to hear bro!
Well you ready to get going again??

Latest posts

Top Bottom