Marijuana And Carnivorous Plants

• Thread starter Muckman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Muckman420

Muckman420

pro care cool mist humidifier, lets see what happens. also a buddy said i can take his A/C tomorrow cuz i need it more than he does right now lol

Muckman420

Muckman420

Put in A/c, still cooling down but the girls look fantastic today:D I'm backing off the feed for my Tahoes a bit, the rest are perky. I believe water not food was my solution here, still first week of flower and I thing were dialed in now.

Muckman420

Muckman420

Need to get more moisture and a ppm reader, ph is between 6.5-7 back and forth and only the tahoes are not happy, I tried less water, more water, less food, more food, they have had water breaks they have been moved, I stopped clipping and started car resign them and saying nice things.

I'm at a loss, things were great until I switched the bulb on the 6th in the morning before it came on, they get more love than the rest but I can't figure this out. I even looked at the soil from deep near some roots and no bugs, surprisingly clean for what looked like wood, mud, and hair under a scope

Muckman420

Muckman420

I raised the light even, I'm getting some slight taco shit since I put in the A/C and humidifier and the tahoes look more sad, help please

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

It looks like too me your plant's have a little burn spots starting you should definitely check your running off of ppm an ph! An P.S did you add any lime to your mix to help buffer the ph? I know the add shells to the mix but I always add lime as well! An on the other thread when you said taco leafs I thought your leafs were taco up almost like they were rolled!

Last edited:
Muckman420

Muckman420

I did not use lime, and until last week when I changed the bulb and nutes and calculated my dowse, I realized I put WAY too much with the other shit and I think it's nute lock on my part

Muckman420

Muckman420

I'm just hoping for something, at this point I'm not feeding only watering since Monday and I water when they feel dry, some drink more than others and also I was told they were all king loui but alas I have three strains I noticed the second week so things hav not been easy thus far

Muckman420

Muckman420

I'm used to growing mushrooms not pot, I'm leaning towards making my own soil like I made my substrates

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

OK I have seen leafs do what your are doing when watered too soon! But your plant's don't look bad from the pictures!

Muckman420

Muckman420

I poke my finger in about an inch and a half if it feels damp il let it go till morning or later depending

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

When did you re pot her an how big of a was she in during veg! An how big of a pot did you put her in during flower?

Muckman420

Muckman420

Straight from clone tray to 5 gal bags the Louie's are all 3 feet they were 32 in last week on tuesday

Latest posts

Top Bottom