Marijuana And Sports

• Thread starter Golden_Child
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Golden_Child

Today the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in game 3 of a best of 7 series to continue on the path to the NBA championship. The L.A. Lakers Are Down 2 Games Behind Dallas At The Moment (0-2) :sweating I'm sweating it but i'm not worried. I seen The Lakers in this predicament before and i know that they are professionals and thats what they do, get payed millions to put on a great show for us, the fans. Kobe Has Amazing Talent :nod , we can leave it at that. Just Wanna Show My Love:heart:heart For the L.A. :inlove Lakers :heart and That We Believe In Em And That Win Or Lose We Love Em Like Always And Always Will, But.... They Better Win Tonight! And The Championship Too! LMAO

LETS GO Los Angeles LAKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anim_19:

- Golden_Child = Purple & Gold Since Birth

G

ganja_guy52

That's what im talking about, lets go lakers!! My giants won the world series my packers won the super bowl and now the lakers need to pull every trick out the hat to win their second three-peat w/ phil and kobe!! This blunts for you lakers!!

:rollj:

G

Golden_Child

Yup yup

:yes LETS GO LAKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Peat !!!!!!!!! :star:clapping
Stay High Farmers :bong-hits:

- Golden_Child

G

Golden_Child

end of 1st quarter

Down by 5 at the end of the first period but i still believe in you L.A. LAKERS. If No One Else Believes in You, Golden_Child believes in you.

- Golden_Child

G

ganja_guy52

Same thing i used to roll on in school :)

GO LAKERS!!

KUSH BLUNT
phenotyper

phenotyper

I thought this thread was about smoking cannabis and participating in sports. I don't really watch sports, so I'll pretend that's what it was about.

I love smoking a nice sativa and then doing some bouldering/rock climbing. There is nothing as majestic as climbing a 20' boulder outdoors with only a crashpad behind you and the Sierras in the distance.

End of day, nice indica by the fire.

Back to your sports!

G

Golden_Child

3 quarter

Derick Fisher For 3. Smoke On ganga_guy.
<passes Ganja the joint>:passingjoint:

- Golden_Child

G

Golden_Child

That Sounds Dope phenotyper

I thought this thread was about smoking cannabis and participating in sports. I don't really watch sports, so I'll pretend that's what it was about.

I love smoking a nice sativa and then doing some bouldering/rock climbing. There is nothing as majestic as climbing a 20' boulder outdoors with only a crashpad behind you and the Sierras in the distance.

End of day, nice indica by the fire.

Back to your sports!

Sounds Like So Much Fun!

- Golden_Child

G

Golden_Child

who says you can't?

American Hero. Goes Super Hard.

- Golden_Child

Mp
Michael phelps smokes weed
Michael phelps marijuana pot smoker
MICHAEL PHELPS
G

ganja_guy52

Im so glad i smoked b4 i watched this game gotta give it to andrew bynum but he shud have played like this the beginning of the series

*passing back to g_c*
:bongsmi:

G

Golden_Child

Thanks gg

We Were Single Handedly Beat By Dirk And Stanko some shit...... Gotta give it to them. If they hit all those shots they just wanted it.

- Golden_Child

Latest posts

Top Bottom