Marijuana Booster And Plant Protector From Ilgrm

• Thread starter WickedTomboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WickedTomboi

WickedTomboi

Anyone ever try or have experience with the nutrients and boosters offered from ilovegrowinginvalid.com?

See the Booster
See the Plant Protector

Experienced growers let me know what you think of these resources and if they are or might be worth purchasing :) thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
latewood

latewood

I have. In fact I am a freelance contributor and moderator at ILGM. The Marijuana booster line is great. it is really simple, because it is a 1 part. You use the 3 different parts at 3 different stages of your grow. You can also mix them for transition by adding parts 1 and 2 evenly when getting ready to induce flower.

Robert Bergmann has done a great job producing these nutrients. The only nutrients on the market specifically designed and advertised for Marijuana.

We also now have pest control products as well. :)

Have you downloaded the free grow bible?

Hope this helps. We have many users at out forum that love the booster, and the genetics. Peace

WickedTomboi

WickedTomboi

Yup I've downloaded it and that's where I got my seeds from too so so far I'm really pleased. I got 10 white widow and 10 OG Kush seeds to start with. I ordered the nutrients and protectors as well just this afternoon. It's been very easy working with ILGM especially for a newbie like me and for that I'm appreciative

WickedTomboi

WickedTomboi

2 new farmers with the same invalid links..promoting a product and patting each other on the back.
what kind of monkeyshine is this..smells of a ruse
nah it's not a ruse. I realized after the fact that the link wasn't good. I was doing it from my phone. . I'm not affiliated with it at all I just had questions about it to be honest. But I did get my seeds from there and so far, out of the 5 I've germinated - I've had success. I'm legitimately on here looking for help, advice and opinions I'm not a sales person lol.

latewood

latewood

Hey Natural. Someone changed the link. We did not post invalid links; With invalid in the URL

Here is a link to the topics list. To the right is a window to open and download the Grow Bible
ilovegrowing marijuana dotcom

I am affiliated with this company, and the only reason I posted any link was because there was a direct question opened asking about our products. I do not knowinq this member beyond this post today. IN fact; I am not sure we have even helped her out at our support center. Just a good customer. I am as surprised by you that she mentioned she had bought genetics from us. my job is to find and support posts like this, and help community members learn how to grow.

check my other posts. This forum will not allow me to post a link. I checked it out, and the link was automatically edited by the software. So I put the cryptic info above. I only do this so that you can personally see then the website is real. Peace

latewood

latewood

Tomboi. Thanks for the kind words and enthusiam you have for your upcoming grow. Let me know if I can support you in any way. Peace, and Happy Growing :D

To the THC community. I only answered a question that pertained to a company I am freelance contributor and moderator for ILGM. I support Cannabis cultivation on sites worldwide. I meant no ill will and I feel it is no different than if you saw mention of your company somewhere, and replied in kind. Professional courtesy. I do not plan to spam this forum with links. This was the 1st time I ran across something related to ILGM
Peace, lw

waayne

waayne

@WickedTomboi @latewood hey guys those links went nowhere,and have been deleted

@latewood if you want to advertise here ,you'll need to talk to logic .
You're welcome to support your customers,but we do not need links to your site here........

WickedTomboi I'm leaving your thread up so any members with info can respond....

Anymore posts with links to ILGM will be deleted.......

latewood

latewood

@WickedTomboi @latewood hey guys those links went nowhere,and have been deleted

@latewood if you want to advertise here ,you'll need to talk to logic .
You're welcome to support your customers,but we do not need links to your site here........

WickedTomboi I'm leaving your thread up so any members with info can respond....

Anymore posts with links to ILGM will be deleted.......
I am not planning to advertise here, and I did not post any links until I asked one of your members if they had downloaded the Grow Bible, because it explains most FAQs about our prodcuts. I also did not realize that Tomboi had posted links, possibly before me. It was a coincidence.

latewood

latewood

OK Laugh at me all you want. The last guy who blew snot bubbles, caused by a post I made was my good friend in UK Vincenoir rock and roll star, or vincemidfreak. Crazy Organic MOFO. That was at thegrowreport....now dead. (crying will be appreciated).

I have moderated for years, and I understand where you guys are coming from. So; NO B.S. here. Give me a break!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Just keep those links for your self. If someone is interesting in the products you sell he/she will contact you through pm or directly on yor web site.

Top Bottom