Marijuana caregivers face Colorado crackdown

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
DENVER — Marijuana caregivers who grow pot on behalf of medical patients are under the microscope on Colorado — again.

The state Board of Health is due to vote Tuesday on a new rule limiting those marijuana caregivers to 10 patients. Currently caregivers can have up to five patients, but they can get waivers to serve many more. The rule change would eliminate waivers.

Colorado officials say that some caregivers are using the medical marijuana waivers to avoid commercial taxes and regulations.

But the proposed rule change has sparked strong opposition from some medical patients. People under 21 cannot buy pot in stores, and the marijuana strains used to treat epileptic children are in high demand.

The board will also vote on new rules for applying for marijuana research grants.

---

Read more here:

trippinballz

trippinballz

The numbers keep shrinking. At one point there was no limit set on how many cards you could hold. Then when the dispensaries (HB1284) came to be the numbers started dropping. Now they are at it again.

Time will tell if they (greedy fuck dispensary slime and their Taxman friends) have enough swing to attack the individual rights to grow down the line.

Folks bes' wake the fuck up. These cats aren't yer friends. These cats aren't your peers anymore. These cats want your game/want you to buy weed from them and only them.

Be aware and beware of their motives. (greed)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The numbers keep shrinking. At one point there was no limit set on how many cards you could hold. Then when the dispensaries (HB1284) came to be the numbers started dropping. Now they are at it again.

Time will tell if they (greedy fuck dispensary slime and their Taxman friends) have enough swing to attack the individual rights to grow down the line.

Folks bes' wake the fuck up. These cats aren't yer friends. These cats aren't your peers anymore. These cats want your game/want you to buy weed from them and only them.

Be aware and beware of their motives. (greed)

Could not have said it better myself!!!!

We have all been riding the pink cloud of legalization after a lifetime of working at getting cannabis recognized as a harmless drug. Mark my words, the day will come when the honeymoon is over.... and once again only government sanctioned hacks will be allowed to cultivate and mfgr cannabis extracts. Think not???? Just you wait and see. Eli Lilly and all of the other big pharm players have the &$$$$ and horsepower to make it so. Call me a pessimist. I just look at reality and it aint pretty.

Johnny Fire

Johnny Fire

Isn't it true that u can have a patient with a red card approved to grow 99 plants? So with five patients u could be able to grow up to 495 plants? Thats crazy numbers I know growers that would crush it with 99 plants....

showmegreen

showmegreen

I cant wait till the market finally crashes and you can't even pay to
Git rid of yur bestest stash. Them well-T-do capitalists will be scream'n fur revised regulation so they can keep thur pockets lined with cash (which truly doesn't even exist). My advice is quit being lazy and pick the seeds out of yur stash then saturate ever inch of the planet. Oh wat awunderful day that'd be!

trippinballz

trippinballz

Isn't it true that u can have a patient with a red card approved to grow 99 plants? So with five patients u could be able to grow up to 495 plants? Thats crazy numbers I know growers that would crush it with 99 plants....

The days of large counts under a variance may also be ending. I know they are looking at those folks who have such numbers as a prime source of untracked and untaxed weed on the market. Like the whole "unlimited" caregivership gig we HAD going, once thousands of folks step into the game the game tends to be changed...much like we've seen it all change before and much lke we wiill see it all change again. The constant is that the dispensary folks WANT A CORNER ON THE MARKET now that they have the shield of protection from the State to sell their greed legally under. Remember when RISK was what drove the prices UP? Now there's no RISK (other than financial, which exists in all business start ups)...yet... you get the picture.

Watch. Soon "concentrates" will become prohibited/illegal across the board. Why not with shatter selling for $80 a gram and the fuckers already talking about how they can DOUBLE that price to prey on the ski tourists/etc.

When they finish there they will make sure the caregivership program is in ruin, then they will head for the individual right to grow....

Be aware and beware. And STOP shopping in these stores unless you want that to be your ONLY "legal" option in the future.

Last edited:
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

The days of large counts under a variance may also be ending. I know they are looking at those folks who have such numbers as a prime source of untracked and untaxed weed on the market. Like the whole "unlimited" caregivership gig we HAD going, once thousands of folks step into the game the game tends to be changed...much like we've seen it all change before and much lke we wiill see it all change again. The constant is that the dispensary folks WANT A CORNER ON THE MARKET now that they have the shield of protection from the State to sell their greed legally under. Remember when RISK was what drove the prices UP? Now there's no RISK (other than financial, which exists in all business start ups)...yet... you get the picture.

Watch. Soon "concentrates" will become prohibited/illegal across the board. Why not with shatter selling for $80 a gram and the fuckers already talking about how they can DOUBLE that price to prey on the ski tourists/etc.

When they finish there they will make sure the caregivership program is in ruin, then they will head for the individual right to grow....

Be aware and beware. And STOP shopping in these stores unless you want that to be your ONLY "legal" option in the future.
Well said, Tballz. Missed your posts, brother.

fractaLz

fractaLz

Vertical integration is inevitable, especially in any state that legalizes... Those of us in non-med/legal states know the system is never your friend, why would it start helping the little guy out now.. Fuck it, do you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom