Marijuana Detection Device Coming In 2015

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

They have attempted to fine me 3 times during hotel stays even though I did not smoke in Room......

#StonerProblems: Marijuana Detection Device Coming In 2015

By Mike Adams
The mad scientists of marijuana prohibition are hell bent on sucking all the fun out of getting stoned in hotel rooms and rental properties with the invention of a new smoke detector that detects marijuana compounds. Designed primarily as a tattletale mechanism for landlords and the hotel industry, AirGuard works very similar to a smoke detector but rather than sound an obnoxious alarm, this mechanical rat sends a wifi message to a party of interest explaining that their tenant has just sparked up a joint.

What makes the inception of this intrusive doobie detector so frightening is that it exposes second and third hand marijuana smoke, which means it can alert even if a person’s clothing reeks of weed. Although the majority of property owners and hotel managers will not concern themselves with a stoner’s smelly sweatshirt, it is believed this particular aspect of the device will be used to reveal traces of smoke in the carpet and furniture -- a feature that could force tenants to forfeit security deposits for failing to adhere to no smoking policies.

AirGuard will be available in two devious models: a plug-in detector that fits into the typical electrical outlet and a wearable unit that fits into the palm of your hand. The outlet model will connect to a network via wifi, while the handheld version will activate using an Android app via Bluetooth.

Fresh Air Sensor Corporation, the company responsible for the development of this product, claims hotels, multi-unit complexes and even college dormitories will have the option of sending the smoke signal directly to the property owner, or even the police, which could pose some serious legal issues for those residing in prohibition states.

And you can forget about all of those old school methods used for foiling traditional smoke detection systems -- AirGuard claims to be tamper proof and impervious to stoner ingenuity.

The device is set to launch in the Spring of 2015.

Mike Adams writes for stoners and smut enthusiasts in HIGH TIMES, Playboy’s The Smoking Jacket and Hustler Magazine. You can follow him on Twitter @adamssoup and on Facebook/mikeadams73.

colostoney

colostoney

damn these cocks are hungry to stay employed by maryjanes drug war that is over

if I pay to stay in any space I am free to do whatever I fuckin want in there
they fine me for smoking in a hotel room Im gonna wright them several cutte messages on their walls
with my shit and flood the place when I leave like its a jail cell
fuck them I break the rules and love doin so

want to let ya fly but only tethered
it is the new big business more than ever to bust stoners
there is also a new marijuana particulate sensor developed that just like a breathalyzer
can accurately detect if you have smoked recently
it is already in use by certain places in other countries it is just expensive to make
it will be in every cop car in a couple years though and once the unit is purchased
it is just as reliable and much cheaper than urine analysis and can not be beat

sucks man us old timers might seem paranoid but it is for real
I know for a fact all shippin companies are scanning and profiling now
almost everything leaving Colorado
and I hear there are the scanners at the borders being put in and
used under certain hwy signs and there are cams recroding vehicles and databasing
the ones that pass through more than once a year
and it is a fact rental companies are working with leo folks don't be dumb

I know this directly from state patrol so word from the wise
it is happening. It doesn't take a genius running into out a state weed shoppers randomly dayly in about any city on the
front range to understand until it is federally legal weed smuggled out a the legal states is a huge problem.

K

kolah

I am sure there will be many other substances that will trigger them off..but for the nazis it won't matter.

just like the bullshit drugs test, so many other things spike a false positive. Just more bullshit in the PSA (Police States of America)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How is it that I'm able to smoke in every hotel room I've ever used, and not once has the subject of whether or not someone smoked in the room come up? Not once. It was a real trick in Virginia!

Oh, and ALWAYS pay with American Express. ;)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
It appeared as a charge on card When checking in read the fine print about smoking in rooms...Some hotels are just waiting to cash in.....

Cort

Cort

During hotel remodels we would use shower caps to cover smoke detectors so dust didnt set it off. They make air tight seals designed to go over detectors, but shower caps worked as well and were cheap.

How naive of them to think I cant make something that will work. Snapping a rubber glove over it would probably work.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Evidence 800x600

Here's the evidence they said they found on floor, Hotel in Lincoln Neb. I called and bitched they would not take oof the charge.Visa took off the charge Fairfield inn boycott...once in Broomfield Co. as well. Called them they took it off after insisting no way did I smoke or vape in room. Just ;last week in Lakewood manager came to door regarding loud TV and marijuana smell, no fine....They have card number and can charge if the want Fairfield Inn is the worst....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It appeared as a charge on card When checking in read the fine print about smoking in rooms...Some hotels are just waiting to cash in.....
I always read the fine print. I've never once been dinged. But then, I've also never left anything in the room that could even give a hint that I've been smoking in it.

Top Bottom