W

Whitewolf

Hello I’m whitewolf. This is my first grow
I just wanted to know what is wrong with my plant

Marijuana disease
Marijuana disease 2
Oldguy71

Oldguy71

I’m not a fan of big flushes. I’d run an extra gallon of water through next time you water. If the new growth doesn’t improve do it again next watering. Or t you can monitor the run off and keep flushing until you get it to around 1000 ppms then run a 1/2 gallon 1/2 or 2/3 strength feed though it.
What medium, nutrients, and ph are you running? .A pic of the whole plant would help too
And how much nutrients do you give it?

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Dark green leaves are a sign of excess nitrogen, back off on your nutes. What are you feeding with?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
What do you suggest?
Depending on the size of your pots your water/feed times will vary. In 3 gal pots @ 78f I water/feed/water/feed every 3-4 days so they get food once a week according to their feed schedule.

W

Whitewolf

Is there a chart that gives the best ppm range for marijuana? I have a meter but it gives information only in ppm

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Is there a chart that gives the best ppm range for marijuana? I have a meter but it gives information only in ppm
I don't really follow my ppm too much I just follow my feed schedule but in soil 300-600 in veg with 600 being a bit high for me 800 - 1200 in flower but I'll only get to about 1000ppm in soil.........Others go far higher but I follow feed a schedule and I don't get any higher.

W

Whitewolf

The following is what I’m using.
For Water:
distilled water
For soil I’m using:
Foxfarm Happy Frog
Foxfarm Ocean Forest
Harris Perlite
For nutrients:
Foxfarm Big Bloom
Foxfarm Grow Big
Foxfarm Tiger Bloom
I have yet to find an accurate way to measure soil nutrients. The soil I’m using consists of Coco Coir.

Top Bottom