Marijuana exempt from smoking ban

• Thread starter mr. haze420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mr. haze420

The ban on smoking in cafés and restaurants from July 1 will not apply to the smoking of pure marijuana or cannabis, health minister Ab Klink has told MPs.

The ban falls under the tobacco laws and does not apply to tobacco-free products, Klink said.

Replying to questions from the Labour party, the minister confirmed that mixing tobacco with soft drugs in 'coffee shops' (where cannabis products can be bought over the counter) will not be permitted from July 1.

Staff in these coffee shops have the same right as workers in other cafes to a tobacco-free working environment, said Klink.

R

Random00

Absolutely! If there is a general observance of this rule, the change would be considered as a real advancement for the Cannabis culture; a step forward on the appreciation of truly good Cannabis, whether herbal or concentrated.

Greetings,
Random

D

dna genetics

The ban on smoking in cafés and restaurants from July 1 will not apply to the smoking of pure marijuana or cannabis, health minister Ab Klink has told MPs.

The ban falls under the tobacco laws and does not apply to tobacco-free products, Klink said.

Replying to questions from the Labour party, the minister confirmed that mixing tobacco with soft drugs in 'coffee shops' (where cannabis products can be bought over the counter) will not be permitted from July 1.

Staff in these coffee shops have the same right as workers in other cafes to a tobacco-free working environment, said Klink.

thanks for the great info FINS
get rid of those cancer sticks:)

E

Emergenseeds

Good to know yer insured right?

Fuck.. half of Amsterdam's locals are gone be HIIIIGH this Summer!

Peace

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
people who love joints will just have to smoke tinier ones if they cant afford pure weed doobs.

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

i,ve allways smoke pure joints.... but do have to odd cancer stick.... throo the day..:-)

M

Marco Renda

This is GREAT NEWS! I was worried that the cafes would have to close shop if their customers couldn't enjoy their purchase. I never could understand why folks would want to mix tobacco with fine mj. I am 100% PURE and I don't smoke Hash, I vape my hash and love every bag that I inhale.

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda
Publisher & Editor in Chief
Treating Yourself
The Alternative Medicine Journal

D

DaBiGBuddAH

shud consider ourselves lucky!
they cudve tried 2 close em down...
if this was uk or america it'd b dead!
so lucky 2 have liberal smart fair truely democratic people within a government 4 once!
im actually in uk atm but moving to amsterdam this may...cant w8!
cheers 4 the post

"weed is from the earth man, god put this here 4 me and u, take advantange man!!"

E

EllsinoreOutlaw

Man I would never mixing tobacco with marijuana or cannabis. Pure bud for me. hehe ;)

Top Bottom