Marijuana legalization ad to air on Colbert and Daily Show: "If We Vote, We'll Win!"

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p--AclBcwh8&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the only people voting No are pot growers and cops.

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Anyone notice George Soros is the #1 funder of Prop19? WTF????

M

mikeyg.

it gets even deeper. Ron Paul was the candidate for ending the drug war in 2008 right? Check out this dude who was on Pauls Presidential Campaign Committee back in 08....Peter Thiel. Notice that Thiel is on the MPP and was a Bilderberg attendee in 2008. ...good move really, take something away for so long, and then use it as an ace in the hole to suppress a nation on the verge of action.

M

mikeyg.

it gets even deeper. Ron Paul was the candidate for ending the drug war in 2008 right? Check out this dude who was on Pauls Presidential Campaign Committee back in 08....Peter Thiel. Notice that Thiel is on the MPP and was a Bilderberg attendee in 2008. ...good move really, take something away for so long, and then use it as an ace in the hole to suppress a nation on the verge of action. http://www.nndb.com/people/030/000124655/

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Its gonna pass and im sad, but thats the way it works if it makes dollars it makes sense.
Big business has a hand in it now, watch how 19 passes even if it should not.
Take a look at our country folks do you really think our votes are being counted....come on now do you really...?
If the money in charge of Cali wants to make a quick buck while the feds figure out what to do, thats whats gonna happen.
You can pretend that what you want, think, feel... makes a difference. All that matters to the shareholders and POLITICIANS that are invested in prop 19 passing, is PROFIT, PROFIT, PROFIT.
The feds would love it to pass, so would the local leo more PROFIT, PROFIT, PROFIT. Job security right there.
Factories set up and ready to pump out the sub par product have bet on a win, and there fucking backed by BIG money.
Did ya hear Phillip morris bought a 100 thousand acres, might be BS maybe not....BIG BIG BIG money.
And the latest, big bad George Soros dishes out a buck or two....wtf!
There is a whole lot of dough to be rolled folks, so dont be surprised when all your favorite spots get flooded with coffee and non medical smokers (for a moment)
This is gonna be a battle, and in the end I hope FREEDOM comes out as the victor.
I wish you all a happy and safe all hallows eve, and when you bow your head tonight,
PRAY FOR FREEDOM!!!!!!!
FJ

R

Rabbi

According to the absentees votes already in - which in cali is usually a reflection of the population, Prop 19 is dead.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It usually takes a couple of weeks to finish counting the absentees. The verification process is more extensive with absentee ballots, and many are not counted because they don't qualify for one reason or another. If it's a voter mistake like not being signed, they'll contact the voter, IIRC, and give them an opportunity to correct it, so that adds more time to the equation. I know my folks haven't sent theirs in yet, Mom was saying she hadn't finished reading the voter guide.

In '08 I went and observed the prelims being counted. I can't believe they're able to stay up all night long COUNTING.

R

Rabbi

The Sac bee reporter on KGO and another station in Sac who was writing an article for Monday, was saying that there was a statistically significant amount of return that he felt comfortable writing the article.

Today would be the last day they MIGHT get it in on time. Monday is too late.......but you are allowed to drop an absentee in the day of as long as you self deliver it to your specified polling place. Older folks like to be able to fill it out in advanced and not feel the rush in the booths. But they tend to take them in instead of mailing. Hope you get theres in If they're NO votes. Totally kidding .......if not tell them you'll drop them at the post today and drop them in the shredder!

Top Bottom